Multiboot USBReanimator v1.2
Multiboot USBReanimator v1.2 | 3.1 Gb
Animator going for their own needs and constantly improving. Taken as a basis Alkid (best winPE), except that in the assembly includes the tools needed to restore various versions of Windows and utilities for testing hardware. If approved, this works in the next version will be added akronisovskie images of Windows XP from Lexx and Windows 7 kraminski for fast deployment of the system.
Installing Grub4DOS a formatted memory stick: (preferably in the file system NTFS)
1. Mount image in virtual drive or extract using WinRAR.
2. From the folder grubutil run grubinst_gui.exe (for Windows Vista or Windows 7 as administrator)
3. Select the menu Disk, which select the USB flash drive.
4. Click Install.
After this, copy the contents of the image in the root of the stick.
Menu resuscitation includes:
- Boot from Disk C:
- PLOP Boot Manager
- Alkid on 08/28/2010
- Reanimator SonyaPE 1.11.2010
- Hiren's BootCD 10.6
- Mini Windows Xp
- Slax 6
- Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10.0.23.29 Build 18.11.2010
- Active @ Password Changer v.3.0 build 0422
- Update BIOS Uniflash
- Boot floppy
- Boot CD
The menu recovery:
- Windows NT/2K/XP Recovery Console
- Find and load NTLDR of Windows NT/2K/XP
- ERD Commander 6.0 x86
- ERD Commander 6.0 x64
- ERD Commander 6.5 x86
- ERD Commander 6.5 x64
- Acronis True Image Home 2011
The menu test HDD:
- HDD Regenerator
The menu test:
- Memtest v4.1
- Memtest86 v3.5a
- Video Memory stress Test v.1.2.1
- QuickTech Pro 5.8
added Kaspersky Rescue disk, SonyaPE and Slax, updated Acronis True Image Home and Memtest
Flash drive with 4GB of memory and above, the motherboard supports booting from usb flash.
Multiboot USBReanimator v1.2 Multiboot USBReanimator v1.2
Enabling | reg code: not required
File Format: Iso
Platform / OS: x86-x64
Size: 3.1 Gb