10:34 AMAdobe Acrobat X Suite v1.0
Adobe Acrobat X Suite 1.0 | 3.3 Gb
Adobe ® Acrobat ® X Suite, designed for professionals in the business, including the application Acrobat X Pro and Adobe Photoshop ® CS5, as well as applications to work with multi-function media content. Create professional projects in PDF, including presentations, business proposals and teaching materials.
Adobe Acrobat X Suite includes:
- Adobe Acrobat X Pro
- Adobe Photoshop CS5
- Adobe Captivate ® 5
- Adobe Presenter 7
- Adobe LiveCycle ® Designer ES2
- Adobe Media Encoder CS5
- Adobe Acrobat X Suite includes: Acrobat X Pro? Prepare, protect, and deliver professional PDF communications
- Photoshop CS5? Add highquality visuals to your business communications with the industry standard for image editing
- Adobe Captivate 5? Rapidly combine audio, video, screen recordings, slides, and more into a rich media experience
- Adobe Presenter 7? Quickly transform static PowerPoint slides into compelling, interactive presentations
- Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES2? Create professional forms from templates or design them from scratch Adobe Media Encoder CS5? Convert a-wide variety of video formats into an Adobe Flash Player compatible format
Introducing Adobe Acrobat X Suite
Maximize the power of Acrobat Dynamic PDF to help you deliver breakthrough business communications. Quickly capture, edit, and combine digital content - right from your desktop. Touch up and enhance digital images. Create captivating rich media presentations, complete with video clips, screen recordings, narrations, transitions, and clickable navigation. Easily create fillable forms from scratch or a variety of included business templates. Then assemble it all in a polished PDF Portfolio that anyone can experience with free Adobe Reader software *.
Top Overall Features
• Create polished PDF Portfolios - Assemble documents, presentations, images, audio, video, screen recordings, spreadsheets, email, forms, and more into a PDF Portfolio. Apply layouts, visual themes, and color palettes that can be branded with your corporate logo and colors.
• Edit digital images - Add high-quality visuals to your business communications with unprecedented speed and control. Crop, resize, retouch, and color-correct photos. Remove backgrounds and erase image elements. Make colors more vibrant and add special effects.
• Create and deliver rich media demonstrations - Rapidly combine audio, video, screen recordings, slides, and more into rich media experiences. Simultaneously record narration and onscreen actions, including mouse movements and keyboard activity, to create engaging presentations - no programming expertise required.
• Turn presentations into rich media experiences - Quickly transform static PowerPoint slides into compelling, self-running presentations. With just a few clicks, you can easily add narration, videos, and interactivity to make your business presentations look - and sound - better than ever.
• Create fillable forms - Easily create professional business forms. Choose from a library of PDF form templates - including invoices, employment applications, expense reports, and supply requisitions - or design your own forms from scratch.
• Convert video formats - Convert a wide variety of video formats into Adobe Flash Player compatible formats. Add them to any PDF file to enable easy playback in Adobe Reader software *-- no special media player required.
• Manage electronic reviews - Provide team members with a complete set of commenting and markup tools. Enable all reviewers to participate using free Adobe Reader *. See and build on one another's comments, and track review progress and participation.
• Share files online at Acrobat.com--Use services at Acrobat.com to easily send large files with confidence. Upload documents into your online Workspaces at Acrobat.com to share files with individuals or teams inside or outside your organization.
Harness the power of technology Adobe ® Acrobat ® Dynamic PDF, which will help you create effective documentation for your business. Manipulate digital images. Create exciting multipurpose presentation with video clips, video clips of action on screen, voice comments, transitions and through navigation. Easily create fillable forms from scratch or based on a variety of predefined templates. Combine all the content in a flawless portfolio PDF.
Creating a multi-media content
Presentation with voice commentary
Convert your static PowerPoint slides in PDF compelling interactive presentations with Adobe Presenter 7. Just a few clicks you can add voice comments, videos and interactive features to your presentations look even better.
Convenient means of inserting video
Convert a variety of video formats into a format compatible with Adobe Flash ® Player, using the Adobe Media Encoder CS5. Add video into PDF files and view them in Adobe Reader ® 9 or X.
Convenient recording your actions on the screen
Combine video action on the screen, sound, video, slides and other content into multi-functional multimedia files using Adobe Captivate 5. Write a comment, follow the appropriate action on the screen - including cursor movements and keystrokes - and create an attractive presentation and effective teaching materials.
Edit and adjust photos, and then include them in presentations and promotions in PDF. Crop, Retouch photos, adjust color and resize using simple tools that let you create professional-quality content.
Fill in view of image content
You can remove any elements of the image with the Smart fill the empty area in view of the contents of the surrounding areas. This qualitatively new technology allows for such image characteristics, such as lighting, colors and noise, and perfectly fills the area to place the remote object.
Easy selection of complex areas
Efficiently process images, giving them a flawless look. Easily perform a selection of complex image elements, such as hair, and remove the remainder of the edges of a colored background.
Improved handling of HDR images
Manipulate images, making them the perfect look. Dull colors more vivid, creating the image dynamic range (HDR).
Dissemination of professionally designed materials PDF
Creating a PDF Portfolio
Effortlessly combine different file types - including audio, video and multi-content - in a polished, organized PDF Portfolio by performing only three simple steps with the help of a special master.
Create custom PDF Portfolios
Use layouts, themes, visual style and color palette to create your own portfolio PDF. Make the documents information about the brand, adding logos and corporate colors of the company. Import different layouts and themes of portfolio PDF, third-party developers and designers.
Protecting confidential information
Protect information from unauthorized users. Use passwords to control access to PDF documents and set restrictions on printing, copying and editing files PDF.
Online file sharing
Use the services on Acrobat.com for storing and sending documents to any destinations of your choice, within and outside your organization, just knowing that you're not limited by the size of their mailbox.
|Total comments: 0|