Adobe Flash 10 1 for Android Froyo 2 2 [apk] [Android] | 10 MB
Mobile system requirements
General minimum hardware and software requirements for Flash Player 10.1 on mobile devices:
Hardware requirements Dedicated Cortex A8 550MHz App Processor with Neon for A8 only
Hardware Vector FPU Dedicated Cortex A8 800MHz App Processor
Hardware Vector FPU
Operating system Android™ 2.2
Supported mobile devices
Flash Player 10.1 for Android has been released to partners. Flash
Player 10.1 currently requires Android 2.2 to be installed on your
phone. The upgrade path for your phone will depend on the specific
device, manufacturer, operator, and region. These phones that support
Flash Player 10.1 are available now:
* Google™ Nexus One™ — Download from Android Market.
* HTC Evo™ 4G — Included with the Android 2.2 update from HTC.
* HTC Desire — Included with the Android 2.2 update from HTC.
* DROID 2 by Motorola — Devices ship with Flash Player 10.1 preinstalled.
These devices will be updated with Adobe Flash Player 10.1 shortly:
* DROID by Motorola — Coming later this summer. Devices will be able
to install Flash Player 10.1 from the Android Market shortly.
Installation will require Android 2.2.
* DROID X by Motorola —
Coming in early September. Devices will receive Flash Player 10.1 with
the Android 2.2 update coming later this summer.