3:02 PMAdvantage Database Server v10.10.0.6 (x86/x64)
Advantage Database Server v10.10.0.6 (x86/x64) | 18 & 21 Mb
Advantage Database Server is a full-featured, easily embedded, client-server, relational database management system that provides you with Indexed Sequential Access Method (ISAM) table-based and SQL-based data access.
Advantage Database Server offers a growth path for embedded database applications, enabling the applications to use enterprise-caliber feature sets. Developers using Advantage Database Server have the flexibility to use multiple platforms and multiple development languages with native drivers. Little or no maintenance is required.
- Flexible data access via either native relational SQL or direct navigational database commands.
- Optimized data access for all development environments, including Delphi, Visual Studio, Visual Objects, Visual Basic, FoxPro and more.
- Zero administration, easy to install and manage — does not require a database administrator, eliminating high administration costs.
- Complete referential integrity support including primary/foreign key definition and cascaded updates and deletes.
- Complete server-based transaction processing eliminates database corruption, drastically reducing support costs.
- Database security and encryption support.
- Fully scalable from local to peer-to-peer to client/server environments — with one set of source code.
- Triggers: a trigger is a piece of code that is similar to a stored procedure and that is executed on the server in response to an insert, update or delete operation. Triggers can provide a powerful means of maintaining business rules at the database level and are independent of the client application so can be used for enforcing complex security authorisations and for providing transparent and independent event logging and auditing
- JDBC Driver: provides Java applications with native access to the Advantage Database Server. The Advantage JDBC Driver is a type 4 driver and is 100% Java-based enabling it to run on any operating system that supports the Java Runtime Environment 1.3 or greater and communicating directly with the via TCP/IP
- COM and ActiveX DLL Support: with Advantage Extended Procedures to enable stored procedures to be written using Visual Basic in addition to other COM development platforms
- Advantage Extended Procedure Support: when accessing data via the Advantage Database Server for NetWare
- Advantage Clients: including the Advantage DBI Driver for Perl development environments on Windows and Linux operating systems, the Advantage PHP Extension for PHP development environments on Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems and the Advantage ODBC Driver for the Linux operating system
- Field Level User Access Restrictions: enabling field-level security
- Additional User Access Restrictions: via the data dictionary (delete, create, insert, select and execute on table, view or stored procedure)
- Maximum Size of Data in a Memo Field: eliminates the previous 64K character limit.
- Data Access: via native relational SQL or direct navigational database commands
- Database Engine: making use of optimised data access and locking algorithms
- Referential Integrity Support:including primary and foreign key definition and cascaded updates and deletes
- Server-based Transaction Processing: :eliminates database corruption
- Scalability: from local, to peer-to-peer to client/server environments using one set of source code
- Installation: using existing network file system and hardware
- Network Failure Protection:protects database applications against network failure and user error via a centralised storage management system.
|Total comments: 0|