9:25 AMAnti-Trojan Elite 5.2.3
Anti-Trojan Elite 5.2.3 | 6 Mb
Anti-Trojan Elite – a program to clean your computer from malicious files such as Trojans, keylogery and others. Anti-Trojan scans not only the hard drive (including the archives ZIP CAB), but also looks at what processes are running. Also has a network manager processes by which we can determine which is running an undesirable process. In addition, you can view the keys and registry values and delete any suspicious or repair Internet Explorer, to optimize Windows and much more. In addition, part of the program includes tools for blocking suspicious TCP-connections and processes, as well as for corrections of errors caused by the activities of malicious programs.
- Scanning the memory and hard disk
- Monitoring the insertion of malware in real time
- Support Compressed files (RAR, ZIP, CAB)
- Backup before deleting
- Network Manager. Monitoring the TCP / UDP states and processes. User can disconnect any connections or processes.
- Restore Windows Registry and Internet Explorer
- Automatic online-update database
- Monitoring the registry in real time
- Disk and memory scan supported.
- Real-time malware firewall.
- Compressed files (RAR ZIP CAB) scan supported.
- Backup module: Backup trojan files before killing.
- Network Manager. View the tcp / udp states and the processes they belonged to. User can disconnect any tcp connection and stop the opposite process.
- Process manager. View the processes and its DLL modules’ information. User can terminate any process and unload any DLL module.
- Internet Explorer and registry repair utility.
- Updating online supported, and auto check updates when ATE starts.
- Real-time registry monitor utility.
|Total comments: 0|