12:40 PMAuctionSleuth v3.1.5
AuctionSleuth v3.1.5 | 5 Mb
AuctionSleuth finds and identifies auction items that are available for immediate purchase or that are just about to close. It allows you to list items that were just added to eBay and Yahoo and have a "Buy Now" option available or that are near "End of Auction". You can specify dozens of custom search terms, so that only items that interest you are included in the reports. Each item can have a minimum and maximum price, as well as detailed search criteria. The results are displayed in a grid view, and organized by auction type and site. It can optionally alarm you by email, sound or popup. In addition to search and monitoring, AuctionSleuth also includes bid sniping functionality, which enables you to place a (hopefully) winning bid, just before the auction ends. Additional features include time synchronization, unattended operation with auto-dialup and AOL login and more.
Here are some key features of "AuctionSleuth":
• AuctionSleuth works with eBay, eBay Motors and Yahoo auctions.
• Bid sniping for eBay and Yahoo sites, with bid logic.
• Bid Logic can be setup for each snipe bid. (Example: Only place the snipe bid if item 1 Wins AND Item 2 Wins OR item 3 Loses).
• AuctionSleuth searches for 2 types of auctions, "Buy It Now" and "End of Auction" on eBay and Yahoo at the same time! Only those auctions that meet your search criteria are displayed.
• AuctionSleuth can warn you with 3 different types of alarms (wave file, popup alarm or email) that one of your searches was met. The email can be sent to your cell phone (ask your cell provider about this feature). Customize your email alarm messages.
• You can go about your daily business while AuctionSleuth runs in the background relentlessly searching for auctions.
• Up to 100 different auction searches can be configured and running simultaneously.
• Support for 2 different usernames/passwords for each auction site.
• AuctionSleuth provides both simple and advanced search operators to help isolate auction items that meet your search criteria.
• Users can select the search update times that best suit their needs.
• AuctionSleuth incorporates a custom auction browser to insure your normal web browsing isn't interrupted.
• Print search results.
• Extensive help files and pre configured examples are provided to help you get started quickly.
Any of the following operating systems
* Windows 7
* Windows Vista
* Windows XP
* Windows 98 with the Y2K Update 2
* Windows 98 Second Edition
* Windows Millennium
* Windows 2000
* NT 4 SP6a
and the following...
* Internet Explorer 7 or later.
* Connection to Internet (AOL users must use AOL 5.0 or greater).
* eBay or Overstock.com auction account.
* Your screen resolution should be 800x600 or greater.
What's new in AuctionSleuth 3.1.3:
· Fixed search for ebay to handle the different search result layouts.
|Total comments: 0|