3:35 PMAudio Edit Magic v188.8.131.52
Audio Edit Magic v184.108.40.206 | 10 Mb
Audio Edit Magic is a full-featured digital audio editing software that offers a variety of audio recording, mixing, editing, analyzing and effects processing possibilities. It provides an intuitive, easy-to-use interface and is designed for the everyday user. It has dozens of amazing audio effects and tools for converting audio files into different formats, including MP3, WMA, WAV, Ogg Vorbis and many others. And that's just the beginning of what you can do with Audio Edit Magic. If you're using audio for anything - websites, PowerPoint presentations, Flash animations, Audio Edit Magic will take your creations to the next level.
Use Audio Edit Magic to record your own music, voice or other sounds, import and export lots of audio files formats, including Windows PCM (WAV), MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WMA 9 and AIFF, play it, mix it, edit audio files visually using Cut, Copy, Paste and applying more than 20 effects and filters, including: Cut, Paste, Move, Delete, Fadein/Out , Crossfade, Vibrato, Delay, Normalize, Fade, Flanger, Amplify, Invert, Insert Silence, and more.
With Audio Edit Magic you can:
• Open, create, and save audio files in any of the supported formats (can also save any portion of a loaded file to disk as a new file);
• Display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Zoom Vertical);
• Play audio files or any portion of the files (Play, Pause, Stop);
• Record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device;
• Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File);
• Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, etc.);
• Apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files;
• Supports all major audio file formats such as uncompressed WAV; compressed WAV; MP3, MP2; Ogg; WMA; CDA (Audio CD Tracks); AVI; AIFF; AU; G.721, G.723, G.726; VOX; RAW.
• And much more!
Using audio presets In Audio Edit Magic
You can save the settings of each audio effect to a preset for later use. This presets are also available from the main menu, so you can execute them with one click of your mouse. The possibilities are unlimited!
Customizing your audio effect properties
Customize every effect available in Audio Edit Magic, test it and try it under a preset of your choice.
Output format settings
For each audio format a wide variety of format settings are available, like frequency, bitrate, compression, number of channels, and more. For each format the output settings can be changed before saving the audio file to disk.
Available audio formats
- Uncompressed WAV PCM;
- Compressed WAV (GSM, ADPCM, DSP, U-Law, A-Law and others);
- MPEG2 Layer 3 (MP3), MPEG2 Layer 2 (MP2);
- WMA (Windows Media Audio);
- Ogg Vorbis;
- AIFF, AU;
- MPC (Music Pack);
- VOX (Dialogic ADPCM);
- RAW (Uncompressed PCM, U-Law, A-Law);
- G.726, G.723, G.721;
|Total comments: 0|