6:16 PMAutodesk Softimage 2011 Subscription Advantage Pack En 64bit
Autodesk Softimage 2011 Subscription Advantage Pack En 64bit | 1.52 Gb
An innovative update to the software solution, in possession of a complete set of all the necessary tools for 3D-animation and visual effects.
Company Autodesk, Inc. - The world's largest supplier of software (CAD) systems for industrial and civil construction, engineering, market and media and entertainment. Founded in 1982 by John Walker (John Walker) and twelve other companions, the company's headquarters is located in San Rafael (California), has an office in Russia and CIS countries.
Since the release of AutoCAD software in 1982, the Company has developed a wide range of solutions for architects, engineers, designers, allowing them to create digital models. Autodesk technology was used to visualize, simulate and analyze the behavior of structures developed in the early stages of design and allow not just see the pattern on the screen, but try it. Now there are over 9 million users, Autodesk around the world.
Autodesk Softimage, or simply Softimage (formerly as Softimage | XSI) - a fully functional three-dimensional graphics editor that includes the possibility of 3D modeling and computer animation. This software is mainly used to create movies, video games, as well as in the advertising industry to create characters, objects and environments.
Released in 2000 as a successor to Softimage | 3D, Softimage | XSI was developed by Softimage, Co., Subsequently became a subsidiary of Avid Technology. October 23, 2008 Autodesk Avid acquired the trademark and assets of Softimage 3D animation for about $ 35 million, resulting in Softimage Co. ceased to exist as a separate company. In February 2009, Softimage | XSI as a result of rebranding became Autodesk Softimage.
A short list of key features of Autodesk SoftImage:
- CE (Interactive Creative Environment)
interactive creative environment - a visual interface for the empowerment program and quickly create procedural effects by using data flow diagrams, based on nodah (nodes).
- Support for 64-bit multi-threaded architecture
- Customizable workflow.
Softimage offers a variety of tools that allow users to customize the program in accordance with strict requirements. A huge number of options and settings, allows artists and teams to build efficient Pipeline.
- Support for COLLADA format
- Tools for creating a skeleton and character animation
- Non-linear animation with the Animation Mixer - a tool that allows users to mix animation clips, and layers in the same manner as is done in a non-linear video editing software.
- Shading and texturing
- Rendering and Camera - among the most complete 3D-software integration with visualization mental ray, support for batch rendering and visualization from the command line
- Simulating physical interactions between geometry and particle dynamics, a module for creating hair and fur (based on Shave and a Haircut) and simulated tissue (Syflex).
Autodesk Softimage Subscription Advantage Pack 2011:
- New ICE compounds, preset FX, shaders, and model library—More easily create a wider range of effects in ICE (Interactive Creative Environment).
- Lagoa Multiphysics—A new ICE framework covering multiple effects: plastics, liquids, soft bodies, cloth, and foam.
- ICE FX Builder—Create and modify sophisticated effects more quickly and easily.
- Polygonizer—Build liquid and blobby effects.
- Stereoscopic support—Take advantage of the current trend for 3D films, with new tools for the creation of stereoscopic renderings.
- Softimage Composite—Comprehensive toolset offers high-performance, high dynamic range (HDR) compositing.
OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
Size: 1.52 Gb
|Total comments: 0|