7:20 PMAvast Free Antivirus 5.1.845 Beta
Avast! Free Antivirus - Free Antivirus Avast, whose work is based on a number of award-winning antivirus kernel of avast!, Includes all the features that you would expect from a modern antivirus program. In particular, it includes technology to protect against "spyware," a certified West Coast Labs Checkmark, module protection against rootkits and reliable self-defense module. And the latest version provides even more high speed scanning and advanced malware detection. The program includes several of real-time "screens" that continuously monitor your email and connect to the Internet, checking the files to your computer every time they are opened or closed.
Antivirus avast! Free Antivirus is equipped with a completely revamped user interface that greatly simplifies the anti-virus scanning. With proper use Avast in conjunction with programs such as utilities for data backup, the program significantly reduces the risk that your computer is exposed to viruses or will be infected by them.
The main features of the free version of avast!
• High-performance virus scanning module
• Protection against rootkits
• Protection against spyware
• Russian interface
The main components of avast! Free Antivirus
• Display a file system - the main component of the scanner in real time avast!. It keeps track of all files and programs on your computer
• Screen-mail monitors all traffic programs for e-mail and scans all emails before they reach your computer, thus preventing possible damage.
• Web-based Screen analyze all your actions when visiting Web sites on the Internet and to prevent any threats before they zametit your web browser
• Display monitors P2P download most applications, P2P (peer to peer programs), virtually all neutralizing the security risks associated with this type of program
• Display online chats intercepts all download the applications for instant messaging (ICQ, etc.) and checks them for viruses
• Avast Antivirus Firewall monitors all network activity and blocks viruses that try to infect your system through the network. In addition, the screen is blocking access to known malicious Web sites
• The screen monitors the system behavior for suspicious behavior, alert the user of any unusual activity
OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
Language: Multilanguage / Russian
Program website: avast.com
Size: 55 Mb
|Total comments: 0|