12:52 PMAVG Anti-Virus 2011 10.0.1153 Build 3218 Multilanguage (x86/x64)
Anti-Virus 2011 - New version of famous anti-virus program from Czech developer to protect your PC from dangerous objects and network threats. Program blocks viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, and a module to deal with rootkits helps get rid of the malicious processes, masking the virus. Compatible with Windows Vista and Windows 7.
AVG - popular anti-virus software for home use. Guaranteed by the manufacturer of rapid virus database updates, ease of use, low system requirements - the main advantages of the products AVG. AVG anti-virus software provides powerful protection against viruses and spyware in Windows 7, Vista and XP. AVG products are designed to combat the threat of infecting your computer and data loss.
Anti-Virus 2011 includes the following modules:
• Antivirus and Anti-Spyware: protection against viruses, worms, spyware and trojans
• Anti-Rootkit: protection against hidden threats, spreading malicious content
• Identity Protection: Protection against new and unknown threats
• LinkScanner Search-Shield: mapping of security assessments in real time for all the search results of search services, Google, Yahoo and MSN / Live
• LinkScanner Active Surf-Shield: Protection in real time from infected web pages during the Internet
• Web Shield: Checking the downloaded files and protection from accidental contamination of instant messaging
AVG Anti-Virus 2011 scans in real time:
• All files including documents, photos, music and applications
• E-mail (it supports all popular email programs)
• Instant messaging and P2P communications
• Files and online transactions such as shopping and banking
• Search results and any other web-links
Advantages of products AVG:
• The necessary level of protection
• Our specialists are always looking for new challenges, so we can quickly develop new ways of protection.
• AVG products protect more than 80 million PC users around the world.
• Easy to use security
• AVG products are easy to download, install and use, have minimal impact on system performance.
• Technology, the award-winning
• AVG security system certified by all major independent certification companies, such as the ICSA, Virus Bulletin, Checkmark (Lab West Coast Labs).
|Total comments: 0|