7:49 PMBatteryCare 0.9.8.1 Portable
BatteryCare 0.9.8.1 Portable | 5.47 MB
BatteryCare is a software created to optimize the usage and performance of the modern laptop's battery. It monitors the battery's discharge cycles and helps increasing it's autonomy and improving it's lifetime.
Here are some key features of "BatteryCare":
· Battery's discharge cycles monitoring
· The advanced algorithm accurately reco:rds when a complete discharge cycle is performed
· When the configured number of discharge cycles is reached, a notification balloon pops up to remind that a full discharge is required
Complete battery information:
· It calculates the statistical remaining time in laptops that don't support the battery time left information and only list the charge percentage
· Shows all the detailed information about the battery, such as wear level, capacities, consumption, manufacturer, etc
· Notification area information
· In battery mode, the notification icon shows the remaining time and percentage of battery
Automatic power plans switching:
· Depending on the power source of the computer, BatteryCare can automatically select the power plan you prefer
· only in Windows Vista or higher)
Control over Windows Aero and demanding Services:
· Automatically disable the graphics accelerated theme in Windows Vista and/or demanding services that degrade battery lifetime
· Once the laptop stops running on batteries, the theme is re-enabled and the stopped services are restored
· No need to trouble in downloading new installers, when a new version is available, the program updates itself
Lightweight in the system:
· Given the concern about the battery optimization, BatteryCare does not interfere with the system performance. It requires only a mere 0,1% of Processor and Memory resources
· .NET Framework 2.0
What's New in This Release:
· New languages: Czech, Dutch and Polish.
· New settings panel.
· Automatically disable the Windows Sidebar/Gadgets in battery mode.
· It's now possible to bypass the UAC limitations and run always in Administrator mode.
· 33% less memory consumption and reduced CPU usage.
· Support for all Intel Core CPUs.
|Total comments: 0|