6:45 PMBitDefender 2011 AIO
BitDefender 2011 AIO | 1.6Gb
# BitDefender 2011 Antivirus Pro 32bit
# BitDefender 2011 Antivirus Pro 64bit
# BitDefender 2011 Internet Security 32bit
# BitDefender 2011 Internet Security 64bit
# BitDefender 2011 Total Security 32bit
# BitDefender 2011 Total Security 64bit
# Trial Reset Crack by Box
(1) Decide which version of BitDefender 2011 you want to install. 3 different versions are included, each in either x86 (32bit) or x64 (64bit) flavours.
(2) You can choose any version you'd like, either "AntiVirus", "Internet Security", or "Total Security". If you're unsure of which one to choose, just install "Internet Security".
(3) Make sure you choose the right flavour (x86 or x64) for your system. Don't worry, if you pick the wrong one Windows will tell you so.
(4) Double click on the installer or your choice and follow the prompts. If you are prompted to create or sign into a BitDefender account, just make a throw-away email address and use that.
(5) Once the installation has finished restart your computer in "Safe Mode". To start in "Safe Mode" press the F8 key when your computer starts to boot. A menu will appear with several options.
(6) When your Desktop has started in "Safe Mode", right click on "Box_BD2011.exe" and choose "Run as Administrator".
(7) Click on the button marked "Year 2047". A dialogue will appear telling you that the operation was successful.
(8) Restart your PC again (in normal mode) and it should be done.
(9) Make sure you update BitDefender and run a virus scan.
Download from fileserve.com
http://hotfile.com/dl/97887684/630b5bb/BitDefender 2011 AIO.part1.rar.html
Download from filesonic.com
Download from bitshare.com
|Total comments: 0|