3:09 PMCallClerk v4.2.1
CallClerk v4.2.1 | 8.34 Mb
CallClerk lets you know who is calling on the phone in more ways then you may have thought possible. It works as an answering machine and fax and can immediately e-mail you when you receive a call (attaching the caller's message or fax).
CallClerk can update a Web Page giving you access to your directory, calls, messages and faxes from virtually anywhere. If you use MS Outlook, CallClerk can pop-up the caller's Outlook contact card and an associated Outlook Journal entry. It can help screen your calls by showing you caller id info, announcing the caller's name and sounding a distinctive ring.
CallClerk also automatically hangs-up on unwanted callers (like telemarketers). In addition Internet reverse number look-ups and other programs can be run as a new call arrives.
CallClerk can record telephone calls. There are many dial-out features including speed dialing, clipboard dialing and dialing from Internet Explorer and Firefox. CallClerk is a tool that will identify the person who is calling.
Note: To get maximum functionality out of CallClerk you need to subscribe to a caller id service from your phone company and have a modem that supports callerid. TAPI modems offer the most functionality, but many of CallClerk functions will work with older non-TAPI modems that support caller id. A broadband internet connection is needed to enable call reporting via e-mail.
Here are some key features of "CallClerk":
• Know who's calling before you pick up the phone;
• see caller id info plus a picture;
• tailor names so you can see when 'Mom & Dad' call; computerized voice announces calls;
• sends e-mail / blog updates;
• hang-up on unwanted calls;
• has a printable directory and history log of calls;
• dial a number from the clipboard, a speed dial list, of someone who has called, or one you key;
• old fashion bell ring; auto detects if your modem supports callerid and shares it with other apps; works over a network
Home Page - http://www.callclerk.com/
|Total comments: 0|