4:23 PMCamera Bits Photo Mechanic 4.6.6
Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 4.6.6 | 28 Mb
Photo Mechanic is a standalone image browser and workflow accelerator that lets you view your digital photos with convenience and speed. Photo Mechanic displays your "thumbnails" in a familiar "contact sheet" display window. Photo Mechanic helps you find the best photo amongst several similar shots in a preview display that lets you flip through a group of selected photos at high resolution. Photo Mechanic's super fast browsing enables you to quickly compare multiple images and select the best ones from a sequence. Its powerful batch processing, full support for image variables, IPTC and Exif meta-data, make it the perfect tool for any digital photographer.
Photo Mechanic's super fast browsing enables you to quickly compare multiple images and select the best ones from a sequence. Its powerful batch processing, full support for image variables, IPTC and Exif meta-data, make it the perfect tool for any digital photographer.
• Quick sort and find photos;
• View in full screen mode, a mode of comparison of similar images or slide shows;
• Assigning a tag images;
• Batch operations with images: the renaming, assigning keywords, resize, e-mail;
• Automatic conversion of images for use in the Web;
• Correct color, according to profiles for supported models of digital cameras;
• Optimized for multiprocessor systems.
• Rotate your JPEG files without losing quality.
• Exif file information.
• Tag files while viewing presentation slides.
• Structuring keyword (CV)
• Ability to specify the GPS coordinates in a window using Google Maps.
• Sharpen thumbnails for display.
• Full support IPTC4XMP specifications - UTF-8.
• Specify a color or a 5-star rating.
• Built-in spell checker lets you create accurate IPTC captions.
• Write IPTC captions with a choice of language.
• New settings multiprosmotra thumbnail photo.
* Optimized scanning of large contact sheets, especially if they contained a number of TIFF files.
* Optimized disk input on all image files, but especially on TIFF files.
* Compressed (LZW or ZIP) planar TIFF files are now supported. Uncompressed planar TIFF files now load much faster.
* Added the new PhotoDeck uploader template, provided by photodeck.com.
* Fixed an issue in the PMSlideShow exporter template where accented characters would not work correctly.
* Fixed a bug where applying an IPTC Stationery Pad with variables and code replacement would not work with Supplemental Category fields.
* Fixed a problem with exporting and importing Structured Keywords data.
* Switching between date/time formats in the IPTC dialogs now remembers user-modified date/time and restores it.
* Reverted to older method of reading the "is tagged" preference (EOF takes precedence over IPTC/XMP) because tagging edits in earlier versions (e.g. 4.5.4) would not be visible in 4.6.5.
* Save As no longer allows an empty renaming string.
* Fixed an issue where canceling "Save Photos" would leave the dialog hidden but keep the event loop running, thus rendering the application unresponsive.
* (Mac) Added support for sending photos via email for Microsoft Outlook 2011.
* (Mac) Fixed a problem with copying/moving files to a volume that no longer exists.
* (Mac) Fixed an issue where working with server volumes that did not support the Finder Locked attribute would cause virtually all functions of Photo Mechanic to fail.
* (Mac) Fixed an issue where Searching for a Mac File Type would not work.
* (Mac) Fixed issues Searching for exact text matches.
* (Mac) Fixed an issue with Quick Search that allowed cache images to show as results.
* (Win) Fixed an issue where entering accented characters in Color Class labels in the General tab of the Preferences dialog would not work correctly.
|Total comments: 0|