2:20 PMCIMCO Software Suite v5.60.73
CIMCO Software Suite v5.60.73 | 105 Mb
CIMCO Software Suite - a set of programs - the editors, programmers CNC machine tools for debugging and tuning of the workplace. This package includes 4 programs: CIMCO Edit 5, DNC Max 5, MDC Max 5, NC Base 5. CIMCO Integration Danish company known for its development of DNC DNC-MAX, as well as qualitative postprocessor for milling for 3-5 axis oriented CAM system Mastercam. Because the company is a partner of CNC Software, then its development in the field postprotsessirovaniya fully compatible with Mastercam and integrated into the environment of the package.
As a CNC programmer or machinist on the shop floor responsible for creating or editing CNC programs you need a reliable, fast, and professional tool.
CIMCO Edit 5 is the latest version of the most popular CNC program editor on the market - in any country, in any language. Not counting the fact that over 80,000 licenses have been distributed in the past few years, CIMCO Edit is the editor of choice for professional CNC programmers who demand a full-featured and reliable, yet cost-effective professional editing and communication tool.
- Handling of even the largest CNC programs - fast. Limited only by the amount of memory on your PC.
- CNC code specific functions including line numbering/renumbering, character handling, XYZ range finder, and more...
- File Type Specific Configurations (NEW in v5) - offers a range of options including modal colors, new "type" specific numbering/renumbering options, auto registration of extensions, and more...
- Math functions including basic math, rotate, mirror, tool compensation, and translate.
- Reliable, configurable DNC RS232 communications. NOTE: With CIMCO Edit you may optionally purchase up to 6, 1-Port DNC-Links for simultaneous communications with up to 6 CNCs.
- Side-by-Side File Compare (ENHANCED in v5) - our file compare is fast and fully configurable allowing users to choose whether to view differences one line/section at a time or all at once. Our file compare even supports side-by-side printing for offline review.
- Excellent 3D Mill / 2D Lathe Open-GL Back Plotter (ENHANCED in v5) - plot your 3-Axis Mill and 2-Axis lathe CNC programs inside CIMCO Edit with step and continuous forward and reverse synchronized plotting.
- NC-Assistant (NEW in v5) - move the cursor to any M or G code and the NC-Assistant will identify the code and allow you to modify values using an interactive interface.
- Cycle/Macro Support (NEW in v5) - cycle/macro support allows users to quickly add/edit complex cycles and operations.
- Drag-and-drop editing - CIMCO Edit supports drag-and-drop editing.
- Configurable Printing (ENHANCED in v5) - CIMCO Edit has always offered numerous printing options including ISO standard features. With v5 you can now choose to print your files in up to four columns to save paper.
- Comprehensive system and feature options to maximize your productivity; configure the program work the way you work.
CIMCO DNC-Max 5
The World's #1 DNC software provides end-to-end functionality for robust and reliable CNC communications.
For over a decade DNC-Max has been the standard by which all other DNC applications must be compared. From its best in class client/server architecture to its unmatched configurability and scalability DNC-Max delivers on functionality, reliability, and value.
DNC-Max meets or exceeds the functionality and flexibility of any other DNC application on the market. DNC-Max is the obvious choice for any size CNC operation.
- Supports 1 up to 4000 simultaneous ports for DNC or drip-feed when combined with industry standard RS232 communications hardware from companies such as MOXA, Quatech, DIGI, Comtrol, etc.
- Remote network configuration and administration of multiple servers from a single point (DNC-Max Client), increases ease of management and installation, and makes it possible to monitor DNC server status from anywhere on the LAN, WAN, or across the Internet. The DNC-Max Client allows users to remotely configure ports on-the-fly without having to stop the DNC-Max Server, or even active file transfers on the same port, while making changes. The port configuration will automatically update when communication to the CNC ends. Users may also remotely configure the DNC-Max server, including server re-start, from any networked PC. The DNC-Max Client UI is the most advanced, most flexible client available.
- Several levels of password protection limiting configuration and control options to key personnel.
- Powerful remote request and auto name features allow operators the ability to initiate file transfers directly from their CNC control or with the use of hand held terminals for older or CNCs with limited alpha-numeric keypads or other limitations. The remote request supports DNC restart and file looping, extensive directory support including sub-directory support and directory prioritization, directory filters, and wildcards (Ex. P123*).
- Multiple send/restart functions give the operator the ability to send from any point in file, specified by line number, block number or tool change - including remotely with remote request.
- DNC-Max provides comprehensive real-time logging of DNC system and machine activity, and the ability to send status reports directly to CNC operators.
CIMCO NC-Base 5
One of the most time-consuming jobs for a CNC programmer is management of their part programs and associated production documents. NC-Base makes that job easier and goes one step further. By providing programmers with an integrated and flexible search and editing tool they can work more efficiently and effectively.
When combined with DNC-Max the job is even easier. DNC-Max can automatically import data into NC-Base, including defining characteristics such as part number, description, operation, etc., making the programmer's job of reviewing and managing uploaded data less of a chore. For operators on the shop floor, a view only version of the NC-Base Client makes easy work of retrieving part programs and viewing production documents in a paperless environment.
Discrete part manufacturers, no matter what they machine, have to work with CNC programs - every one of them, whether the programs are generated by an in-house programming department or provided by vendors or third party programmers. Since the beginning CIMCO has focused on tools that help manufacturers manage, optimize, and distribute CNC programs.
- Powerful SQL Database Engine capable of handling hundred of thousands of programs and their associated production files.
- Comprehensive Search Functionality modeled after the standard Microsoft search tool but enhanced for CNC program searching.
- Customizable Data Fields of up to nine (9) user-definable fields are available to categorize and manage programs the way the customer wants.
- Production Document Management is provided where customers can associate all forms of production documents with their CNC programs including setup sheets, tool lists, memos, inspection notes, image files, etc. Includes integrated image viewing (for standard file types) and the ability to launch external applications and/or editors for viewing of proprietary or specialized file formats.
- File Templates are provided for setup sheet, tool list, and memo. This feature automatically creates the files, based on templates you create in CIMCO Edit, MS Word, an HTML editor, etc.
- Backup Controls provide flexible and configurable backup capabilities including backup single and multiple files, restore, and compare.
- Approval Controls allow programmers to mark files as approved or unapproved thereby limiting access for communications. An approval queue also offers a quick tool for programmers to see which files, if any, are present in a queue to be reviewed for approval.
- Version Controls allow programmers total control and flexibility over file versioning including the capability to compare updates with originals and in-process edits - and handle the changes accordingly.
- Locking Controls allow programmers to lock files to control editing and communication access.
- User/Group Management - Rights Controls are designed into NC-Base allowing you to limit access and control what each individual user or group is able to work with inside the NC-Base Client.
- Machine Groups allows administrators to create groups for machines/ports for association with part programs. Works with CIMCO Edit Professional.
- DNC Communication using CIMCO Edit or DNC-Max. Users are then able to initiate 'send' transfers from within the NC-Base Client interface.
- Automated Import eliminates the need for programmers to manually input programs during the initial installation or as programs are created inside CIMCO Edit or auto-received from DNC-Max.
- Integrated Interface Inside CIMCO Edit allowing customers to work within one environment for both editing and managing their CNC programs and associated documents.
|Total comments: 0|