8:45 AMCodesector TeraCopy Pro v2.2 Beta 3
Codesector TeraCopy Pro v2.2 Beta 3 | 1.9 Mb
TeraCopy Pro - tool improves the process of copying files, the developer assured she does this (koprovanie) an order of magnitude faster by using an additional buffer. This copying process can be put on pause and then resume. Also there is a function of control copy, if not possible to read a file you can try again, the utility is integrated into the wire.
TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features:
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 7 x64 support.
* Added: Better USB devices ejection.
* Added: Option ‘CardReader’ to ini file.
* Added: Option ‘ForceSameDriveMode’ to ini file.
* Added: New language strings.
* Fixed: Crush when testing md5 files.
* Fixed: Always test target folder and request admin privileges if needed.
Download: N.B: Scene release by DVT
|Total comments: 0|