12:23 PMCorel Ulead DVD MovieFactory Pro 7.00.398 + (Portable)
Corel Ulead DVD MovieFactory Pro 7.00.398 & Portable | 863 MB
DVD MovieFactory 7 Plus is easy-to-use disc authoring and burning software that lets you do more with your standard or High-Definition digital media. Create HD or standard discs with studio-quality personalized menus. Use the new Edit Room to add polish to your videos with titles, music, and effects. Archive, share, and play your music, data, photos & videos on CD, DVD, HD DVD, or Blu-ray Disc.
Capture, edit and save home videos to DVD, complete with personalized DVD menus, music and effects. Corel/Ulead DVD MovieFactory lets you easily polish your videos, add transitions and customize projects using handy templates.
- Easy & Fast Start to DVD Authoring and Burning
- Capture From Any Device
- PureHD u Blu-ray Disc & HD DVD
- Simple Video Editing
- Advanced Authoring Tools
- Smart Menu Options
- Music & Data Burning
- Photo Slide Shows
- Disc-labeling Module: Print a CD label with your playlist overlaid on your choice of graphics.
- Labelflash and LightScribe Labels: Burn a title or text directly on CDs or DVDs, with appropriate burners & discs.
- Dual-core Support: Get enhanced performance from Intel Duo processors on desktops and laptops.
- WinDVD 8 Player Silver: Enjoy smooth, crisp playback of all your standard-definition video files
- Create Breathtaking DVDs: Create DVD menus that pop. Choose from over 70 motion menu styles with freely modifiable text, objects, or buttons, and add cool menu transitions and filters.
- Plug-and-Go DVD Recording: The simplest, "no-editing" way from tape to DVD. Connect your camcorder, VCR, or TV tuner to your PC and burn directly to standard or high-definition playable discs.
- The HD Disc Experience: End-to-end HD DVD disc creation lets you capture from HD sources such as HDV or AVCHD camcorders, author HD discs, and burn to HD DVD discs in full high-definition. Capture direct-to-disc from your DV or HDV camcorder to Blu-ray Disc, or back up your data.
- Music, Backup, Playback--and more! Compile hours of Hi-Fi music on DVD, or create music CDs and MP3 discs. Copy, span, or shrink any kind of disc and make quick-drop backups of your data and pictures. Play back all your videos and movies with WinDVD.
Next Generation HD
- Import HD video from all current HD camcorders including HDV, AVCHD and Blu-ray Disc camcorders using tape, disc, hard drive or memory card
- Create HD slideshows with jaw-dropping clarity and detail
- Edit and preview HD video smoothly even on mid-range machines, with new Smart Proxy technology
- Output to Blu-ray Disc with advanced pop-up menus that display without interrupting the movie PRO
- Burn HD video to AVCHD discs on standard DVDs
State-of-the-art disc Authoring
- Create eye-catching menus with unique features like reflections, object rotation, masked text, and animated overlay objects
- Edit menus in a new larger work area and use pro menu design tools that make it easy to align objects and copy/paste attributes for the perfect look
- Showcase disc contents with digest menu objects by displaying a video loop automatically created from the clips in your project
- Get started quickly and easily on the type of project you have in mind with the new Launcher
- Easily import DVD-Video, DVD-VR, AVCHD and BDMV with the revamped Digital Media Import tool, which presents clear thumbnail previews of your clips, making it easy to pick the ones you want to use
- Enjoy bigger previews and a more intuitive layout of the slideshow creation tools
- Expand the interface to enjoy a larger preview window and work area for designing your personalised menus
- Enjoy all the user experience enhancements of the Aero interface DVD MovieFactory Pro 7 is certified for Windows Vista and works with Windows XP
- Easily drag-and-drop files to burn music, video and data on to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc, using the new Quick-Drop Sidebar Gadget for Vista
- Enjoy streamlined MPEG encoding performance with new MPEG codec
- Work faster with the latest powerful CPUs and Intel quad-core technology support
File Format Support
- Video: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DV AVI, HDV, AVCHD, AVI, DivX, WMV-HD, WMV-SD, DVB-T HD, ASF, DVB-T, DVD-Video, DVD+VR, DVD-VR, DVR-MS, DAT, MPV, QuickTime (MOV, QT), Ulead VideoStudio 10 project (VSP)
- Image: BMP, GIF, JP2, JPC, JPG, PNG, TGA, TIF
- Audio: Ogg Vorbis Audio (OGG), MP3, CDA, LPCM, MPEG Audio (MPA), WAV, Dolby Digital, WMA
- Video: BDAV, HD DVD, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DV AVI, AVI, WMV-HD, WMV-SD, ASF, QuickTime (MOV, QT)
- Audio: MP3, CDA, LPCM, MPEG Audio (MPA), Dolby Digital Stereo, WAV, WMA, Ogg Vorbis Audio (OGG)
- Image: BMP, JPG
- Disc: Blu-ray (BDAV), HD DVD-Video, DVD (DVD-Video, DVD+VR, DVD-VR), miniDVD, VCD, SVCD, Audio-only DVD, Audio CD, MP3 CD/DVD, Data CD/DVD
- Media: CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD+RW, DVD+R/-R(Single/Double Layer)/DVD-RAM (CPRM), HD DVD-R, BD-R/RE
- Intel Pentium IV 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 1800+
- 512 MB RAM (1GB or above recommended)
- Windows Vista, XP SP2 & x64, XP MCE
- 900 MB hard disk free space for program installation
- Windows-compatible display with 1024 x 768, 16-bit color graphics card;
24-bit or 32-bit true color recommended
- Intel Pentium 4 HT, 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 3800+ or higher is required
when capturing and burning directly from DV/TV -Tuner to DVD discs
- 1 GB RAM or above
- USB 1.0/2.0 or PCI capture devices compliant with WDM standards and PC cameras
- IEEE-1394 (FireWire) I/O devices compliant with OHCI standard cards for use
with HDV/DV/D8 camcorders
- PCI, TV tuner, or USB capture device for analog capture (WDM support)
- Windows-compatible HD DVD, Blu-ray, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM or CD-R/RW
- 10 GB of available hard drive space or higher for DVD disc burning
- 30 GB of available hard drive space or higher for 3 hours of
high-definition-quality video capture
|Total comments: 0|