7:46 PMData Rescue 3.1.2703 + Serial (Mac OSX)
Data Rescue 3.1.2703 + Serial (MacOSX) | 530.54 MB
Data Rescue... Do you have a corrupt hard drive or one that no longer mounts? Are other tools failing to even recognize your bad drive? Do you need to recover files that have been deleted? Data Rescue 3 is the best digital data recovery software on the market for recovering files from a problem hard drive or that have been previously deleted. Data Rescue 3 works when other tools fail. Data Rescue 3 is also completely safe to use since it does not attempt any risky repairs to the drive it's scanning. This is the safest, most powerful software to recover your hard drive. Data Rescue 3 is the same software used by many data recovery services!
You will need to save your recovered files to either an internal or external hard drive (USB or FireWire), removable media device (such as a Zip or MO) or a networked drive. An optional emergency bootable DVD is available.
Why do I need Data Rescue 3?
* If your hard drive won't mount.
* If your hard drive is corrupt and you can't access files from it.
* If you have deleted files that you need to recover.
Hard drive recovery in a box
* Award-winning software, works when other utilities have failed.
* Recovers all types of files from your hard drive
* Works if the drive fails to mount or only partially operates.
* Recovers deleted files.
* Recovers digital pictures from your camera media even after it has been erased or reformatted.
* Recover your whole drive or just the files you need.
* Clone a drive that is about to physically fail and do the recovery from the clone.
* Leaves the original drive untouched to preserve data.
* Bootable emergency DVD included.
* Recovers pictures, movies and music from Mac and PC drives, iPods, cameras, and any type of digital media card.
* Professional results, yet easy to use.
* Runs natively as 64-bit on supported machines in Snow Leopard
* New Welcome window for easier access to suspended and completed scans
* Improvements to the Workspace and Home Folder workflows: now simpler to understand and use
* New Expert feature for erasing any drive or volume to HFS+
* Added contextual menu to Details View for quick access to common features
* Improved recovery of InDesign, PEF raw image, TIFF and AVI files, for certain cases
* Added support for recovering certain ORF raw images
* A number of additional file types with no, or non-standard, extensions can now be previewed.
* DMG files with no partition table can now be found and recovered.
* Some improvements were made to improve Deep Scan results, in some cases.
* Some optional additional file browser columns may be shown by right-clicking on the table columns header.
* Catalog files with more than 8 fragments would sometimes be recovered incorrectly.
* Activation while launched from a read-only volume wouldn't be applied correctly
* Erase wasn't working on 10.4
* Erased drives wouldn't show up in the source selection screen, sometimes causing unnecessary warnings to be displayed
* Erase wouldn't work on a volume that was mounted while the open dialog was active
* Crash when attempting to erase a drive that just disconnected
* Rare crash when a device is disconnected
* Minor incompatibilities with the software update feature on 10.4
* Several usability enhancements to Set Drive/Volume Params.
* Arenas weren't rendering properly on Snow Leopard
* User interface preferences are now properly stored in the Home Folder for when booted off the DVD
* Fixed some bugs related to running the application on a secondary monitor
* Improved performance and stability while browsing scan results
* Analyze sometimes crashed just when finishing.
* When unmarking many nodes when quitting, the UI would seem to hang and show the beach ball.
* Some miscellaneous sources of memory leaks and potential crashes were fixed.
* Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later †
* 1GHz G4, G5, or Intel-processor or faster †
* An additional hard drive to recover files to †
* DVD-ROM Drive (optional, required to boot and run DataRescue from its DVD)
http://www.filesonic.com/file/1843831681/Data Rescue 3.1.2703 + Serial (MacOSX).part1.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/1843822721/Data Rescue 3.1.2703 + Serial (MacOSX).part2.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file/136910724/Data Rescue 3.1.2703 + Serial (MacOSX).part1.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file/136909946/Data Rescue 3.1.2703 + Serial (MacOSX).part2.rar
|Total comments: 0|