11:04 AMDBSolo v4.1.1 (x86/x64)
DBSolo v4.1.1 (x86/x64) | 47 Mb each
DB Solo - The SQL Query Tool is a powerful yet affordable cross-platform database development and management tool for both developers and DBAs. With its rich feature set, it is comparable to tools that are orders of magnitude more expensive. DB Solo has an intuitive user interface that allows you to explore and manage your database objects as well as execute your own ad-hoc SQL queries. DB Solo supports most major operating systems and DBMS products available today.
* Cross-platform SQL Query Tool with support for all major DBMS products
* Multiple simultaneous database connections
* Browse and manage database structures with a couple of mouse clicks
* Create and drop common database objects using the advanced DBA features.
* Enter ad-hoc SQL queries in the query window that supports
o Auto completion
o Syntax coloring
o Explain Plan
o Persisted query history
o Multiple result sets
* Schema Scripting Tool
* SQL Data Import Tool
* SQL Export Tool
* Oracle Stored Procedure Editor and Debugger
* Stored Procedure Editors for Sybase and SQL Server
* J2EE Code Generator for POJOs, EJB 3.0 annotations, JDBC persistence layer using the DAO pattern, JUnit tests, etc.
* Schema Comparison Tool - Including Schema Synchronization
* Table Data Comparison And Synchronization Tool
* Database Search Tool
* View table references in a graph or list format
* View rows related to a selected table row
* View images stored in BLOB columns (GIF, JPG and PNG)
* View ASN.1 and XML data in a tree format
* Store favorite queries and database objects
DB Solo 4.0 Now Available
DB Solo 4.0 SQL Query Tool is now available for download, please read the press release here. This release of DB Solo contains dozens of bug fixes and new features listed below. Please find the complete list of changes here.
* Added Server Comparison Tool, which allows you to compare server-level objects (users, roles, databases, tablespaces, etc) between two database servers.
* Added Server Scripting Tool
* Added PostgreSQL Function Editor
* Added the ability to export and import Server Connections from one DB Solo installation to another
* Added a Folder Compare Tool that allows you to compare and sync files between two folders on your hard-drive
* Added Support for Windows 7
* Added Support for PostgreSQL 9
|Total comments: 0|