11:36 AMDrive Genius Boot DVD 3.1 (3100.39.63) - MacOSX
Is your Mac running slower? Is your hard drive filling up and you don't know why? Are you seeing the beach ball more or having other issues with your hard drive? Try Drive Genius 3, the best hard drive utility on the Mac platform – DrivePulse®, Enhanced Defrag, DriveSlim™, Enhanced Repartition are only a few of the award-winning features of Drive Genius 3.
Drive Genius 3 now runs as a 64-bit application and includes new features such as; DrivePulse®, the best way to monitor the overall health of your drive, alerting you to possible issues before they become major problems. Drive Genius 3 also features RAID Support, Email Notifications and has enhanced previous features including Defrag, Repartition and Scan from version 2.
Drive Genius 3 is the best disk utility for the Mac platform. A new user interface, Drive Pulse®, 64-bit, Enhanced Defrag, RAID Support, Enhanced Repartition, Scan and Email Notifications are only a few of the award-winning features of Drive Genius 3. Optimize your drive with Drive Genius 3. Yes, this is the same product used by Apple at the Genius Bar to defrag your drive!*
Part of ProCare Yearly TuneUp
Traditionally, hard drive maintenance and management has been difficult, time-consuming and confusing. In many cases people skip these critical activities – sometimes leading to disaster. Thankfully, Drive Genius 3 makes these tedious tasks painless, fast and easy.
Monitors the overall health of your drive, alerting you to possible issues before they become major problems. > More
Runs as a 64-bit application on Mac OS 10.6 or later with a compatible 64-bit processor.
Provides even better defragmentation of your files and even more fragmentation information in a new user interface.
Support for hardware RAID and Apple's software RAID.
Add, delete, hide, expand or shrink OS X partitions so you can organize your drive more efficiently.
Realtime bad-block scanning and an extended block verification that stress tests the read/write validity.
E-mail notifications can be sent when long-running tasks complete and you are away from your computer.
WHAT'S NEW in Version 3.1:
* The system startup volume can now be defragmented without the need of a DVD or alternate startup volume ("live" defrag).
* DrivePulse™ verifies the preference files of the logged in user and the global preferences located on the startup volume.
* DrivePulse™ displays visual error and warning status hints in its menu.
* Up to one month of DrivePulse™ event history can be browsed.
* Repartition offers the option to add HFSX volumes. UFS volume support has been removed as Apple is moving away from supporting UFS.
* ExFAT volume support. (10.6.5+ only)
* Drobo devices are officially not supported for most tools. Drobos are proprietary devices and due to the way they store and manipulate data on multiple physical drives, Drive Genius cannot safely manipulate that same data. It is the decision of Data Robotics, Inc to not share the technical information necessary to safely support Drobo devices.
* Bug Fix: Possible spurious failures when defragging an 8TiB or larger volume.
* Bug Fix: Missing fragmentation information in the Defrag overview for volumes that contain a very large number of files (such as Time Machine volumes).
* Bug Fix: Stability improvements to DriveSlim™while searching and while slimming files.
* Bug Fix: The DriveSlim™ Universal Binary slimming plan could spuriously fail.
* Bug Fix: If DriveSlim™ found an application that matched multiple slimming plans and one of the plans was Universal Binary slimming, only the Universal Binary plan would be run on the application.
- Use serial to register !
- How to BURN bootable disk image using Disk Utility
Easier, fewer steps than using Toast
1) Launch Disk Utility
2) Click Burn (upper left)
3) Navigate to and select the DMG file (do not drag and drop)
4) Click CHOOSE or BURN
5) Insert disk when prompted and BURN
|Total comments: 0|