11:16 AMDriverPack Solution 10 R149W with Drivers Installer Assistant 2.9.10 (20.09.2010)ML
DriverPack Solution 10 - is the latest version of the most popular program to automatically install drivers. This version contains a huge number of new features and optimized for all platforms. And thanks to a fresh database program installs a driver on any computer!
Major changes in version 10 R149W:
* Fixed a bug due to which prog is not always chose the most recent driver;
* Removed DPInst because of its glyuchnosti. Instead, all the time now used devcon. DriverPack Solutuion uses the external program
to perform the installation itself;
* Removed the option "Silent Installation". This setting is specific to the remote DPInst. Now working in quiet mode.
* Removed the "forced" mode. This setting is specific to the remote DPInst. Now it works all the time in the forced mode, since devcon hard-coded use of this particular regime;
* Fixed index: date and drivers are not always properly indexed. As a result, these drivers are considered too old to be offered for installation.
* Fixed indexing: some drivers for 64-bit systems are not indexed;
* Prog does not propose to install at least compatible drivers than are already installed in the system (on the principle of priority HWID'ov device).
* Removed functionality to download code from the Internet and performing it on your computer with its user privileges, in particular now, it eliminates the appearance of reports of overheating, for many notebooks;
* Removed the inscription beta. R144 and above contains only critical fixes to R130;
* Removed the advice to use the manual mode. Now, in the main mode used Tan devcon that in manual mode.
List of drivers:
Drivers Installer Assistant PreFinal 2.9.10 - Assistant to install drivers. The program is designed for quick and easy installation of device drivers on the computer with the installed operating system Microsoft Windows. To install using pre-prepared or downloaded from other sites driver packages, including with our own. Installing drivers is a few clicks of the mouse. When you run the program itself will determine the device installed on your computer and will offer the necessary drivers to install or upgrade. Language: Russian, Italian, Turkish, Lithuanian, English.
Changes in version Drivers Installer Assistant 2.9.10:
* Fixed a bug is not the activity of certain items in the settings
* Added comments for new items to the settings from version 2.8.1916
* Fixed bug does not create the database, if the path contain the characters "()" or spaces
* Optimization of the regime sorting HWID. Rates database drivers enabled mode sort HWID, increased on average by 20-40 percent
* Added support devcon.exe for 64-bit operating systems.
* Fixed "Invalid property value".
* Fixed display of date "local" driver. Previously displayed as dd.mm.yyyy, but in the drivers accepted value mm / dd / yyyy.
* Added a new block settings: "Comparison of versions of drivers. There you can change the mode of comparison drivers: by date or version.
Comparison of versions should be more correct when comparing to date. Since the inf-file field has the format DriverVer DriverVer = mm / dd / yyyy [, wxyz].
* If you save the program settings, in the process of restarting the message - now it is with a timer for 4 seconds to close.
* Added new option "Silent registration / renewal dll"
* Sort the file being displayed on HWID is now available for the native parsing algorithm works.
* Fixed a procedure for creating a database containing the data was entered incorrectly variable% var% in HWID.
* When deleting files, databases of missing driver packages removed file DevDBVersions.ini - corrected
* In some cases the program could not find the current HWID driver in the database (due to the presence of lines are rarely used characters) - fixed
* Change the appearance of the tooltip - is now more like a table.
* When deleting a package of drivers, as well as removing non-existent database driver driver packages from the file is deleted DevDBVersions.ini relevant information
* "Ride and" DPinst: replacement of resources and optimization of the dialogues
* Re-fixed a bug where in case of failure in a group setting, all elements remain locked
* Removed the column "Section" in the tooltip.
* Added context menu for the driver packages "Remove device drivers"
* Added menu "Auto Update configuration equipment when removing drivers" in the "Tools" menu.
* Added button "Scan for hardware changes" in the form "a list of all hardware on your computer"
* If the form "List all devices on your computer ..." removed the driver, then after closing the form you are prompted to update the hardware configuration
* Fixed incorrect behavior of the checkbox. Checkmark to ask only after the item was removed from the mouse
* Changed the form of checks for program updates. Now in the form of text displayed in the format rtf. At the top switch is added for viewing change history of the program.
* Update language files
* Optimization code
* Updated Archiver 7za to version 9.16 beta
* Updated program DevManView to version 1.11
Version: 10 R149W
Platform: 2000, XP, Vista, 7 (x86/x64)
Language: Russian, English, Ukrainian, German, Azeri, Lithuanian, Turkish, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch
Medicine: Not required
Size: 4.38 Gb
|Total comments: 0|