6:36 PMFiretrust MailWasher Pro 2012 184.108.40.206
Firetrust MailWasher Pro 2012 220.127.116.11 | 12.2 Mb
MailWasher Pro is an application that was created to let users regain control of their e-mail inbox. The overwhelming amount of spam on the Internet is set to increase exponentially over the next few years, with users already facing serious security threats, families being exposed to objectionable content and product scams bombarding inboxes worldwide.
MailWasher Pro protects users from these threats and allows safe, secure management of their e-mail. Previewing messages on their mail server, MailWasher Pro lets users delete any harmful content before it reaches their mail program and wreaks havoc on their computer. Created for home users who deem their online privacy and security as paramount, MailWasher Pro has already become a highly regarded e-mail security solution.
• Delete unwanted e-mails before you download the whole message. You’ll be able to see who the email is from, the subject, and the attachment. This will enable you to decide if you want to delete the email or keep it. A great way to stop viruses or large attachments.
• FirstAlert!™ Join the community of FirstAlert!™ subscribers reporting spam messages and watch as even more spam disappears from not only your inbox, but the inboxes of all other FirstAlert! subscribers as well!
• Analyse. MailWasher analyses each email as it arrives and warns you if it is suspected junk mail or a virus by heuristic checking and filtering. The standard status categories are - Normal, Virus, Possibly virus, Possibly spam, Probably spam, Chain letter, Blacklisted, Blacklisted by (ORDB, Spam Cop etc).
• Blacklist. Any e-mails you bounce back get their senders details put on the blacklist for easy removal if they come back. You can even set it to automatically bounce and delete blacklisted e-mails, or whole domains off the server. Plus, MailWasher can use external blacklists such as ORDB and Spam Cop or you can specify your own.
• Friends List. Add your friends email addresses to MailWasher and they will always be recognised. You can even hide your friends from the screen so the spam is easy to recognise.
• Preview. Easily preview the message in your email to see what the sender has to say before downloading it. Just double click on the message.
• Bounce back unwanted e-mails so it looks as if your email address is not valid. This will make the sender think your address is no longer active so your name can be removed from their list. This unique feature is great for privacy and it couldn’t be simpler!
• Filtering. Effective filtering to automatically spot spam, plus it uses a customisable list of blacklisted e-mail senders and/or regular expressions to filter out potential spammer addresses and messages.
• Email overlay. New messages will come in and will reside in the screen until processed. Fast download of message headers, we have clocked speeds of 25 email message headers per second.
• Simplicity. No flashy gimmicks, so easy to use that you won’t feel like you have to learn a whole new program. In fact it has the familiar look and feel of Outlook Express. It's as easy as 1,2,3. Just check mail, mark for deletion/learning, then process mail.
• Other features: Check mail at different intervals. Don’t check mail at certain times. Play a sound when an email arrives, or be notified visually. Email log. Comprehensive help documentation on this site.
Changes in 1.2.0:
- Added Spam Reporting
- MailWasher now runs as a single MailWasherPro.exe process
- Speed improvements
- Added some new mail notification icons
- Added new Tray icon in Display Settings
- Added Pirate Language and Icons
- New version of Xceed Data Grid
- Double clicking over Delete column no longer triggers Preview Window
- Added some language encodings to Custom Filters
- Registration now checks on port 80 not 4088
- New HTML parser for URLs
- Disabled Automation Peer for DataGrid
- Recycle Bin clean up routine only called once a day on exit
- Fix to stop MailWasher freezing when email program launches
- Fix for DNSBL changes not saving if MailWasher is closed still in Settings screen
- Fix for slow loading of emails in Preview screen for some users
- Fix for empty UID messages when moving emails to Recycle Bin
- Fix for Support Logs sending wrong information
- Fix for automatic updates not being detected
- Fix for crash when IMAP account fails an account test
- Fix for crash when launching mail program
- Misc small fixes and tweaks
- Help file improvements
- Language file updates
|Total comments: 0|