6:55 PMFlashFXP 126.96.36.1991 Final Multilanguage (+Portable)
FlashFXP 188.8.131.521 Final Multilanguage (+Portable) | 7 MB
FlashFXP is the premier FTP, FTPS, SFTP, FXP client that has gained rapid popularity due to its simple interface and advanced functionality. We at OpenSight Software, LLC aim to provide high quality software with customer focused support. The enclosed documentation will help guide new users getting started with FlashFXP while also allowing insight into some of the more advanced/unknown features of FlashFXP.
• Includes OpenSSL Libraries 0.9.8b.
• Automatic support for One Time Password (OTP) S / KEY.
• Strong encryption (Blowfish) can be applied to the site manager to protect your information.
• Connect to sites using SSL / TLS encryption for added security, including the use of client certs.
• SSL Site-to-Site (SSCN) Transfers.
• Clear Command Channel (CCC).
• Site to Site (FXP) Transfers.
• Fully recursive file transferring (uploading, downloading, site to site).
• Caching allows for offline browsing, queueing.
• Firewall support, allowing you to define a set range of local ports, or bind to a specific IP.
• FTP Proxy, HTTP Proxy, Socks 4, 5 support. (WinGate, WinProxy, MS Proxy, etc).
• Internal ident server.
• Per Site Connectivity modes support.
• PRET support for distributed FTP servers.
• Extensive command line options for scripting / scheduling.
• Remote FTP file search.
• Custom file highlighting; display file masks in user defined colors.
• Calculate the size of all files in a specified path.
• Grouped SITE custom commands.
• Priority transfer list.
• Time Zone setting for Site Manager.
• Selective Transfer feature (transfer only images or just php files).
Changes and improvements in FlashFXP v4.1.1
Fixed an issue where certain raw command groups contained invalid keyboard shortcuts that would be bound to standard AZ characters without a (alt, ctrl, shift) modifier, in most cases binding to the "e" key, this prevented the "e" character from being entered.
Fixed an issue with plain text FTP downloads being incomplete (missing the last few bytes) under heavy disk i / o.
Updated the installer script engine to resolve an issue with FlashFXP failing to install on large hard drives (the previous fix was a crude patch), this is an official update from the developer.
Fixed 'compare folder' and 'transfer mode' tool-bar button defect, after clicking the drop-down arrow the button arrow disappeared.
Fixed defect in the behavior of the "Stalled transfers> Restart transfer if no data transferred" option, when the option was unchecked the feature did not disable as intended and the stall detection timeout was to 0 seconds triggering a timeout.
Added status-bar status icon indicator to reflect when FTP MODE Z or SFTP compression is enabled.
Fixed an issue where the "parent folder" item in the server file list was unclickable after performing a remote folder delete.
Fixed an issue where local browser would revert back to the default local path after a file transfer if the connection is lost or if you're not connected to the server when the transfer is executed.
Fixed an issue when importing sites from total commander, the password field wasn't decrypted correctly.
Changed the way the navigation tree monitors for folder changes, in previous builds FlashFXP monitored all drives, now only the drive of the selected folder is monitored for changes. This change was needed to resolve an issue that prevented the user from removing removable hard drives while FlashFXP was running.
|Total comments: 0|