3:18 PMFuturemark 3DMark 11 Advanced/Professional Edition 1.0.0
Futuremark 3DMark 11 Advanced/Professional Edition 1.0.0 | 282.01 Mb
3DMark 11 is the latest version of the world’s most popular benchmark. Designed to measure your PC’s gaming performance 3DMark 11 makes extensive use of all the new features in DirectX 11 including tessellation, compute shaders and multi-threading. Trusted by gamers worldwide to give accurate and unbiased results, 3DMark 11 is the best way to consistently and reliably test DirectX 11 under game-like loads. Designed for testing DirectX 11 hardware running on Windows 7 and Windows Vista the benchmark includes six all new benchmark tests. The Basic Edition is free to use and allows an unlimited number of benchmark runs without registration or expiry. Upgrading your Basic Edition to the Advanced Edition unlocks all presets, benchmark looping, custom settings, unlimited online results storage, offline results management and much more. Professional use unlocks all features including custom testing options, unlimited test runs, automation and priority customer support.
What's new in 3DMark 2011 1.0.0:
- Native DirectX 11 engine making extensive use of advanced real-time graphical effects including tessellation, volumetric lighting, depth of field and post processing.
- 3DMark 11 uses the open source Bullet Physics library, running rigid body simulation on the CPU and soft body simulation on the GPU.
- Demo mode returns in 3DMark 11 pairing stunning graphics with an evocative soundtrack by Pedro Macedo Camacho
- 3DMark 11 uses an improved online service allowing users to validate, store, share and compare their benchmark results with those from other users.
- For the first time in the 3DMark series, users can choose languages other than English including German, Simplified and Traditional Chinese and Finnish.
3DMark 11 requires DirectX 11, a DirectX 11 compatible video card, and Windows Vista or Windows 7.
# DirectX 11, a DirectX 11 compatible video card,
# Windows Vista or Windows 7.
# Processor: 1.8GHz dual-core Intel or AMD CPU
# Memory: 1 GB of system memory
# Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible graphics card
# Hard drive: 1.5 GB free space
# Audio: Windows Vista / Windows 7 compatible sound card
What are the editorial 3DMark 11?
Basic Edition - FREE
Advanced Edition - $ 19.95
Professional Edition - $ 995
3DMark 11 Basic Edition is available for free download and can be used for an unlimited number of benchmarks using ready-made presets.
3DMark 11 Advanced Edition also supports the setup ready, and in addition allows users to manually configure the test parameters. Function «benchmark looping» ensure reusability of a selected set of tests to obtain more accurate results. The product also provides the ability to save test results in the "online" store or on the hard disk.
3DMark 11 Professional Edition - the only edition, designed for corporate and commercial use. The product combines the functionality of these versions, offers a built-in tools to evaluate automation and advanced process control testing.
OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
Size: 282.01 Mb
|Total comments: 0|