7:10 PMGiliSoft Private Disk v4.0 Cracked-F4CG
GiliSoft Private Disk v4.0 Cracked-F4CG | 4 MB
GiliSoft Private Disk is a software which will make transparent encryption using virtual hard drives.GiliSoft Private Disk uses a real-time on-the-fly encryption system to encrypt and decrypt data. Your files are stored in the encrypted form on virtual hard drive with password authentication, but when it is requested by any application, it gets decrypted on-the-fly. Conversely, unencrypted data to be stored is encrypted instantaneously and then stored.
GiliSoft Private Disk mounts a volume file to create a "virtual drive" that appears to applications and users like any other physical drive. Any data that the user attempts to write to this drive is intercepted by kernal driver, encrypted, and written to the volume file.Attempts to read from this volume are also intercepted, and the relevant data is read by kernal driver from the volume file, decrypted, and presented to the application trying to read the data.
Dismounting the "virtual drive" ensures that data cannot be read from or written to it. All data is stored encrypted within the "container". As far as windows is concerned, there is a 'new' disk that has suddenly appeared.When the program exists or the volume is unmounted, the file system stays encrypted and there is absolutely no way anyone can recover/get the data without the pass phrase.
Features and Benefits:
- All data is stored encrypted within the "Private Disk" container.
- Access to your files on virtual volume on the fly.
- Mapping any free drive letter like G:, F:, K: for virtual volume.
- Requires password authentication before the files become accessible.
- Works with all Windows application - even DOS applications.
- Really Fast.
- Looks like normal hard drive.
- Several volumes may be mounted at the same time.
- Encrypted volumes can be backed up to tape, CD, etc.
- No need to encrypt/decrypt files. The encryption is transparent.
- Support for USB Flash Drives.
You can make a portable Private Disk on USB drive.
- The "Private Disk" container can be protected.
No one can delete the Private Disk without password.
Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7 (32&64).
|Total comments: 0|