7:03 PMImTOO DVD Creator 6.1.1 Build 1018 Portable
ImTOO DVD Creator 6.1.1 Build 1018 Portable | 35.08 MB
ImTOO DVD Creator is a feature-rich DVD burner software. Convert and burn different video formats such as AVI, MPEG, DivX, MKV, MP4, WMV to DVD movie in perfect 1:1 ratio. Multithread processing means faster converting and burning method. Besides burning movies and videos such as MP4, WMV to DVD, users may also burn DVD folders or ISO files for backup or duplicate purposes with this great DVD creator.
Burn DVD movies from video formats in AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, MTS, M2TS, MKV and other video files.
DVD authoring functions to burn a customized DVD: create DVD menu, clip video segments, add audio tracks, attach subtitles and edit video effects.
Create menu templates for your DVD authoring, supports DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, and DVD-R DL.
Besides burning DVD, users may also burn ISO or DVD folders.
- Cut segments from a video you want to retain or removed then merge and convert to DVD movie.
- Crop frame size, adjust video image effect and add picture or text as watermark before you burn your DVD disc.
- Choose the audio tracks you want, and optionally set the audio delay and loop options.
- Add subtitle files with different languages to DVD, and optionally set the style, position and delay time.
- ImTOO DVD Creator allows you to adjust video/audio quality, television standard, bit rate, video aspect, resize mode, sample rate and among others.
- Set a video thumbnail for the DVD menu by grabbing from a video clip or frame.
- Add chapters by setting time intervals.
- Option to burn a DVD to skip the title menu when played.
-Support DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-5 and DVD-9 as target DVD discs.
- Built-in player to preview your video file before burning.
- To save time, set an action (hibernate, shutdown, exit or standby) after a task is done.
- Automatically updates of the software version from time to time.
Home Page - http://www.imtoo.com/index.html
Download from HotFile
Download from FileServe
|Total comments: 0|