6:06 PMJ. River Media Center 16.0.54 Beta
J. River Media Center 16.0.54 Beta | 25 Mb
J. River Media Center – Media Center. Plays most popular audio and video formats, including MP3, audio CD and DVD, can convert CD-audio tracks in WAV, MP3, copy to your hard disk vinyl discs and cassettes, as well as create an audio-CD, and for all of these functions, the program has many configurable parameters. Besides, there are very good and powerful in its capabilities organizer of multimedia files, mediaredaktor, equalizer, built-in DSP and convenient scheduler for automating processes playing / recording, as well as support for remote control. From the optional, but nice features – becoming almost a standard for "decent” programs can change the appearance using skins, mini-player mode and the "TV”.
• Supports over 80 media file formats
• Create custom Playlists and Smartlists from your media library
• Rips and encodes to WMA, OGG, APE, MP3, FLAC and more
• Freeware CD and DVD data burning
• Support for popular MP3 devices, including iPod®, Creative® and SanDisk® players
• Leading edge organization and customization options
• Selectable skins and Slim View with cool translucent effect
• Search, download and play rich content from Google Video/Images, YouTube and SHOUTcast - all without leaving the application
• Support for PlaysForSure devices and music subscription services
• Unique Action Window for a quick route to tasks such as burn, tag or handheld sync.
• Theater View fullscreen mode for the 10-foot interface experience. Browse media on your TV
• Media Mode buttons for fast access to media type: music, photos, videos
• Integrated CD labeler for printing custom labels and covers
• Podcast support, including one click subscriptions
• pix01 photo and video gallery feature. Create, upload and share photo and video albums on the web - for free!
• Powerful, flexible burning engine - multiple burns, split large files across discs
• Fast and efficient file tagging system
• Automatic folder monitoring and import of newly added files
• Mouse wheel zooming and panning for pictures, video, DVD and TV
• Customizable View schemes -- Best file organization of any jukebox
• Freeform Mini View skins
• Support for Standard View skins
• Support for Winamp 2 skins
• 40+ visualizations, and support for White Cap and the latest G-Force visualizations
• New Display View mode
• Remote control support
• Cross-fading and gapless playback
• Media Server -- Home networking
• Replay Gain (volume leveling)
• In-line file property editing
• Plug-in support, including third-party plug-ins
• Web TV and radio
• Find CD retailer search
• Online Artist info search
• Visualization Studio - create and save your own visualizations
• Media Scheduler
• Integrated Download Manager
• DSP/EQ Studio
• Media Editor for editing sound files
• Broadcast and cable TV (with tuner card)
• DVD playback and recording
• Digital image organization and tagging
• 3D visualizations
• Flexible database that allows unlimited new fields to be added
• Cover View -- shows album art/image for each track or CD or DVD
• TV recording and instant-replay, Pause, Resume, FFWD, REW
• Pane View and Tag mode for the easy selection and tagging of files
• Integrated music/image slideshow
• Preset Smartlists -- 1 hour of random music, Last 100 tracks played, etc.
• ASIO Playback
• Multi-Zone Playback
• Web or FTP upload of media files
• TiVo Home Media Option support for music and images. Enjoy your Playlists through TiVo
• Support for Universal Plug 'n' Play devices e.g. Media streamers
• Document support with full text searching/indexing
• Basic image editing
• Multi-Zone Synchronization
• Split View feature - Open Library and Playing Now windows together
• Freeware Integrated support for Audible™ audiobook store
• Freeware File transfer support for Sony PlayStation Portable™
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed: Rare deadlock when searching for DLNA devices and a previously found device was not found.
- Fixed: Corrupt JPEG files could take a long time to analyze.
- Fixed: On Windows XP, watching some types of network drives with auto-import could cause deadlocks when stopping auto-import.
- SDK: Added MCWS/v1/Television/SeekInformation function that is used by television playback from a client to provide faster seeking.
- Optimized: Revised split file engine used by television to use ranged requests when possible to improve library server client performance.
- NEW: On screen position indicator for video playback (video, television, DVD) when in Fast Forward or Rewind mode.
- Fixed: Some WAV tags could cause problems.
- Optimized: Reduced the amount of network traffic when playing television with a library server client.
|Total comments: 0|