11:44 AMK-Lite Mega Codec v6.5.0 Portable
The K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of DirectShow filters, VFW/ACM codecs, and tools. Codecs and DirectShow filters are needed for encoding and decoding audio and video formats. The K-Lite Codec Pack is designed as a user-friendly solution for playing all your audio and movie files. With the K-Lite Codec Pack you should be able to play all the popular audio and video formats and even several less common formats.
The K-Lite Codec Pack has a couple of major advantages compared to other codec packs:
* It is updated frequently. So it is always up-to-date with the newest and/or best components.
* All components have been carefully selected for specific purposes. It is not just a random bunch of stuff thrown together.
* It is very user-friendly and easy to use.
* Works great with Windows Media Player and Windows Media Center. But also with all other DirectShow players, such as Media Player Classic, BS.Player, ZoomPlayer, and others.
* The installation is fully customizable, meaning that you are able to install just those components that you really want.
* The pack has many options, which allows you to tweak it to your own specific needs and preferences.
* Uninstallation removes everything that was installed by the pack. Including all registry keys. All changes are properly undone.
* It is extremely easy to make a fully customized unattended installation with the integrated wizard.
* It does not contain any codecs or filters that are known to be bad, buggy or unstable. In fact, the installer is able to detect and disable several known troublemakers.
* It tries to avoid potential conflicts with other codecs installed on your computer. The installer is able to detect and remove over 100 different codec and filter packs.
* The installer is able to detect broken codecs and filters on your system, and helps you to remove them.
* It is a very complete package, containing everything you need to play your movies.
* The pack has options to activate thumbnail generation in Windows Explorer for several popular video file formats, which are by default not thumbnailed in Explorer.
* The pack automatically configures Media Center to recognize all common audio and video file formats, so that such files show up in your media library.
* This pack has a huge user base. This means that problems are found and resolved quickly.
* There are different variants of the pack. From very small to large.
* The pack is suitable for both novice and expert users.
Version 6.5.0 Changelog:
Updated Media Player Classic Home Cinema to version 1.4.2689
Updated ffdshow to revision 3612
Removed Gabest MPEG-2 decoder
Added DScaler5 MPEG-2 decoder
Updated Codec Tweak Tool to version 4.5.4
Updated Win7DSFilterTweaker to version 3.7
Home Page - http://www.codecguide.com/
|Total comments: 0|