6:10 PMKaspersky Internet Security 2011 & Kaspersky AntiVirus 2011 with One Year License!
Has everything you need for a safe and secure Internet experience
The Kaspersky Internet Security application was designed to be a all-in-one security solution that offers a worry-free computing environment for you and your family. Kaspersky Internet Security has everything you need for a safe and secure Internet experience.
Here are some key features of "Kaspersky Internet Security 2011":
· Protects from viruses, Trojans and worms
· Blocks spyware and adware
· Scans files in real time (on access) and on demand
· Scans email messages (regardless of email client)
· Scans Internet traffic (regardless of browser)
· Protects instant messengers (ICQ, MSN)
· Provides proactive protection from unknown threats
· Scans Java and Visual Basic scripts
· Two-way personal firewall
· Safe Wi-Fi and VPN connections
· Intrusion prevention system
· Intelligent application management and control
· automatically configured application rules
· security rating is assigned to unknown applications
· access to the user’s resources and data is restricted for unknown applications
· Scans operating system and installed applications for vulnerabilities
· Analyzes and closes Internet Explorer vulnerabilities
· Disables links to malware sites
· Detects viruses based on the packers used to compress code
· Global threat monitoring (Kaspersky Security Network)
Advanced Protection & Recovery:[/b]
· The program can be installed on infected computers
· Self-protection from being disabled or stopped
· Restores correct system settings after removing malicious software
· Tools for creating a rescue disk
Data & Identity Theft Protection:
· Disables links to fake (phishing) websites
· Blocks all types of keyloggers
· Virtual keyboard is provided for safely entering logins and passwords
· Prevents the theft of data exchanged via secure connections (HTTPS / SSL)
· Blocks unauthorized dial-up connections
· Cleans up any traces of user activity (deletes temporary files, cookies etc.)
· Parental control
· Improved antispam protection (plugins for Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express, The Bat!, Thunderbird)
· Blocks banners on web pages
· Automatic configuration during installation
· Wizards for common tasks
· Visual reports with charts and diagrams
· Alerts provide all the information necessary for informed user decisions
· Automatic or interactive mode
· Round-the-clock technical support
· Automatic database updates
· Intel Pentium 300 MHz or higher (or equivalent)
· 256 MB available RAM
· 50 MB free space on the hard drive
· CD-ROM (for installation of the program from CD)
· computer mouse
· Internet connection (for product activation)
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher (for downloading updates)
· Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New in protection:
· The Sandbox technology, which uses virtualization methods to create a safe environment for running applications (Safe Run for Applications), has been significantly improved. The application now features the option to run suspicious applications on a dedicated virtual desktop, which ensures reliable protection of the operating system. Safe Run for Websites (safe browser), which protects data being entered by the user, has been implemented to allow handling websites that require entering confidential information.
The scope of the Web Anti-Virus component has been expanded thanks to the new modules that had been added:
· Online Banking identifies banking websites and allows the user to switch to Safe Run for Websites, which has been designed to handle this sort of web resources.
· Safe Surf consists of previously implemented Kaspersky URL Advisor enhanced with a new mode of blocking websites with high threat rating calculated by Kaspersky Lab. When this mode is enab...
Note: "i'll just give you the six months license :) sorry guys.."
1.Disconnect your internet connection.
2.Download and Install kav188.8.131.526en/kis184.108.40.2066en and restart.
Kaspersky Antivirus 2010 Download Link
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 Download Link
3.Use the key to activate the Kaspersky Product.
4.Connect back the internet connection and update KAV/KIS 2010.
5.Download & Install kis220.127.116.11en.exe, then restart.
|Total comments: 0|