11:23 AMKaspersky Rescue Disk 10.0.29.2 + USB Rescue Disk Maker 22.214.171.124
Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10.0.29.2 + USB Rescue Disk Maker 126.96.36.199
17.04.2011 | MULTI | 206.4 MB
Kaspersky Rescue Disk - free boot disk that contains the scanner is Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011. The safe way to remove viruses from your computer, without infecting other PC LAN.
Boot with the disk Kaspersky Rescue Disk, to detect and remove the infected computer malware and other threats without the risk of infecting other files and computers.
Download the ISO-image, burn it to disk, insert the CD / DVD-ROM computer, enter the BIOS and set boot from CD, then restart your PC. Upon completion of the download will run the latest version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011. Select the drive you want to check and scan.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk allows you to more effectively cope with the virus, as this disc does not require loading Windows, and therefore malicious programs will be inactive.
Record Kaspersky Rescue Disk on USB-drive
1. Run the file rescue2usb.exe
2. In the Kaspersky USB Rescue Disk Maker specify the location of the loaded image Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 c using the Browse button ...
3. Select from the list of desired USB-drive
4. Click the Start button and wait for the record
5. In a window with information on the successful completion of the recording, press OK.
Booting from USB-carrier
To boot your computer with a USB-carrier, follow these steps:
• In the BIOS settings on the Boot tab, select the boot from the Removable Device, that is, from a removable drive (detailed information can be obtained from the documentation for the motherboard of your computer)
• Connect your USB-drive with a recorded image Kaspersky Rescue Disk to the computer.
Kaspersky USB Rescue Disk is ready to work. You can download files from your computer and start checking system.
Main features of Kaspersky Rescue Disk
1. Start computer with CD / DVD-media
2. Booting from USB-carrier
3. Boot the computer in a graphical and text mode
4. Retention of information about hardware systems in an electronic form to send it to Kaspersky Lab in the case of an unsuccessful download
5. Search malware startup objects and treatment facilities Autoplay
6. Search and destroy harmful objects in the boot sectors of disks attached
7. Search malware and treatment of files on disk
8. Check the following types of media:
• Internal Hard Drives,
• external USB-hard drives
• flash-media data
9. Support for MS Dynamics Volumes and Hardware RAID
10. Supports the following file systems:
New in Kaspersky Rescue Disk 1910
• Implemented treatment Startup.
• Added a heuristic.
• Updated software modules of the product.
• Added support for RAID-arrays.
• The ability to configure the network, including Wi-Fi.
• Changed text-based work.
• Changed the operating system loader.
• Updated operating system kernel.
• Updated software packages from other manufacturers.
• Added a number of software packages from other manufacturers.
|Total comments: 0|