4:32 PMLight Alloy v4.5 Build 99 Beta 2 (2010)
Light Alloy v4.5 Build 99 Beta 2 (2010) | 57.10 MB
Light Alloy - a program for playing video and audio files under Windows. Easy to manage, but contains many additional settings that is suitable for both novice and professionals. Player has small size and optimized for quick launch and minimum load of the system.
List of changes compared with the first beta:
Menu "Options-> File Types" redone.
Menu Settings-> Video "redone.
Sound Settings Menu * * redone ..
Video Settings Menu * * is now fully operational.
Now, when changing the type of renderer (settings-> video) media file restarts.
When you restart your media file, which was precipitated by changing some options in the settings of the program requires it, take into account the option to rewind to the place the last stop.
Function "on top of other windows" revised (for details see in Settings-> Video).
Improved handling of data received from MediaInfo.
Saving the audio track (for the option to "apply the saved media settings")
Adding memory audio track to switch between movies. Useful if you look MNOGOseriynoye anime which has as the first audio track is dull Russian voice set available.
Disables nonpublic setting (Sound.RememberStreamSwitch) in LA.xml. Also taken into account and Sound.DefaultStream (who, if -1 - is used zapominalka sound road (if
RememberStreamSwitch equal to "1", of course)).
Now when you create LA.xml, will be removed by passing mc.xml and ms.xml (in 4.5 Beta 2 to preserve the color settings change the rules, so this is a necessary procedure for all who are migrating to 4.4).
Also, if discovered, that the player gets to Windows Vista and above, as a type of credit default renderer will be used for EVR (not mandatory, but when you create a configuration file).
The processed image of video in the "video settings".
Now, when changing renderer media file restarts.
New shortcut: toggle ratio (by default - the button "del" for additional. Keyboard).
Recycled "OSD with video."
Added message * all color settings reset to zero *
Format Support. M2ts
Added error can not open file
Now the media file restarts the machine, if the "Sound Settings" has been changed state of activity of audio-svitchera.
Updated codecs and splitters.
Support for integration into the context menu
"Options-> DirectShow" - Added ability to install custom decoders / splitters.
= Now the playlist can be saved even if the list is empty.
= Number audiodorog in Preferences-> Sound increased from 3 to 5.
= Removed the check from the "About".
= URL in the "About" now leads to http://www.light-alloy.ru
= MediaInfo updated to 0.7.34
= Remade system events.
- Fixed an uncontrolled jump in brightness (# 3149, # 3141)
- When you exit the Light Alloy observed crash. (# 3150)
- Do not have worked events at the end of play.
- Fixed playback. Ts (https: / / www.hostedredmine.com/issues/3171)
- Fixed three potential departure of the player because mediainfo
- Fixed broken bookmarks list.
- Do not display timeline of skin XP.Blue.
- Fixed bugs with OSD.
- Fixed some bugs (EConvertError, List index of bound (-1), ...)
- Fixed problem with playing on the list.
- Fixed a bug with play / pause when minimized / deploying player.
- Fixed a glitch with the "minimal length of media file" for the option "to rewind to the place the last stop."
- Fixed doorsteps with * on top of other windows *.
- Fixed interaction options * at the end of the list * and * to rewind to the beginning of the end of the play *
- Fixed a problem with the skin on aqua-nike-i (https: / / www.hostedredmine.com/issues/3238)
- Immediate corrections to MediaInfo.
Application parameters without rebooting audiosvitchera video.
Added handling of events when changing the display mode the display.
The constructive processing of media files.
Podvyazochki for managing and increasing proportions of the image.
OSD rendering support, along with video (included in the "Options-> OSD").
Added support BDAV (Blu-ray) video format.
Support to select the audio output.
Support for displaying the properties of filters built.
- Fixed problems with Haali Media Splitter'om and MPEG-TS.
- Brightness adjustment not working on graphic cards Radeon (https: / / www.hostedredmine.com/issues/3157)
- Several fixes in the display mode EVR.
- Amendments to the definition of media information and displaying video (especially true if the video streams more than one).
Keep in mind that if you are a user Windows XP - you'd better use Light Alloy v4.4, because v4.5 - for users of Windows Vista and above (this does not mean that v4.5 does not work on Windows XP, which means that we first of all it is important that v4.5 worked well on Windows Vista / 7).
Platform: Windows XP/Vista/7
http://www.unibytes.com/oIx603_V_uwB - Light.Alloy.v4.5.Build.99.Beta.2.rar
|Total comments: 0|