6:25 PMLight Alloy v4.6.0 Pre-Final Build 1294 Portable
Light Alloy v4.6.0 Pre-Final Build 1294 Portable | 18.4 MB
Light Alloy - A program for playing video and audio files under Windows. Easy to manage, but contains a lot of extra configuration that is suited to both novices and professionals. The player has a small size and optimized for quick launch and minimum load of the system.
� Unique ability to play movies that do not go on multiple computers with built-in "curve" a sound card.
� Small size, fast loading.
� Changing the playback speed by tenfold slowdown to a two-fold acceleration.
� Time control panel.
� Any change in screen size or aspect ratio, or without.
� Setting up audio and video decoder (for the DivX - brightness, contrast, saturation).
� A list of playable files (playlist).
� volume control on the panel.
� Frame by frame viewing.
� Obtaining screenshots from the video.
� Drag-n-drop files to the player.
Changes in this version:
- Updated to 0.7.43 mediainfa
- Blocking external vobsaba.
- Fixes for podgruzku external audio road.
- Fixed loading of DTS.
- Fixed detection of MPEG-2 stream in the MKV.
- Fixed the status display [DXVA] in the title of the player.
- Fixed opening of some mp3 files.
- New settings for timings in settings * Subtitle *.
- Added a hidden option Seek.KeyPlay. If 1 - when you drag the slider on the timeline, the video does not stop, but continues to play. Play around with it. Look like better.
- Forward to the next keyframe is now disabled by default.
- Fixed bug flicker when moving the mouse on the timeline.
- Fixes for rewinding, moving the keyframe works without occasional false jumps back
- Fixed a crash when the player transition to the next file at the close of the player.
- Options: Fixed jambs with * * over all windows and disengaging the windows.
- Settings-> Codec: fixes for the birds.
- Other minor corrected.
Year of Manufacture: 2011
Operating System: Windows � XP/Vista/7
|Total comments: 0|