5:56 PMMedia Player Classic HomeCinema v188.8.131.5240 (x86/x64) Multilanguage
Media Player Classic HomeCinema v184.108.40.20640 (x86/x64) Multilanguage | 5.3 MB Each
Media Player Classic HomeCinema - comfortable in all plans for the media player. It is based on a classical player Media Player Classic, and has its own integrated set of media codecs, and can play many formats of video / audio files without installing third-party tools.
This player has a variety of features: it can play DVD discs, is able to decode H.264 format popular on the latest generation graphics cards, is able to work correctly with the second monitor (TV) supports various types of subtitles can work with QuickTime and RealVideo etc. The player is small and completely understandable, and not overloaded with unnecessary functions of the interface translated into 14 languages. It is completely compatible with Windows XP and Windows Vista, and not only 32 - bit version, but the 64-bit.
* Play VCD, SVCD and DVD without installing additional codecs.
* Play AudioCD.
* Play Real Media and QuickTime (if your system has the appropriate codecs)
* Play files in any format that supports DirectShow, such as, DivX, XviD, H.264.
* Play and capture video from TV-tuner-s.
* Play Macromedia Flash-rollers, in the presence of ActiveX plug-in installed, with the ability to rewind.
* Any moving and zooming.
* Support for management systems and WinLirc uICE.
* Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
* Save decoded stream (eg, MPEG2 from protected DVD).
* Watching movies in the permit, other than the current one.
* Command line support.
* Support for subtitles.
* The ability to play the second audio track (in any supported format.)
* Play the damaged AVI-files
This project is based on the original "Media Player Classic" and was created after Gabest, the original author, stopped working on it. Several new features have been integrated in this player, such as:
- Option to remove Tearing.
- Better support for Windows Vista and 7, including a release for 64 bits platform.
- Full ICC color management
- Support for EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer)
- Usage of Toolbar images
- Supports Subtitles.
- Playback and recording of television if a supported TV tuner is installed.
- Creation of minidump when MPC HC crashes.
- OSD (On Screen Display)
- Support Multi-Monitor configuration
- Pixel shader to convert BT601 - BT701
- YV12 Chroma Upsampling pixel shader
- Language Translations.
- All features from the Guliverkli MPC Project from Gabest
Supported File Formats / Supported file formats: WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, SND, AU, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, MIDI, MPEG, MPG, MP2, VOB, AC3, DTS, ASX, M3U, PLS, WAX, ASF, WM, WMA, WMV, AVI, CDA, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, D2V, MP4, SWF, MOV, QT, FLV, WEBM.
Supported Languages / Translation in several languages: (currently Belarusian, Brazilian, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified & Traditional Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish , Ukrainian.)
|Total comments: 0|