2:04 PMMediaInfo 0.7.50 (x86/x64)
MediaInfo 0.7.50 (x86/x64) | 2.3 MB & 3.2 MB
MediaInfo - A program that provides detailed information about audio and video files. The program illustrates how video compression codecs, with which the bit rate, which in its ratio and the number of frames per second. For audio file MediaInfo shows the codec used, bitrate, language, number of channels, sample rate, etc. View details about a file, the program immediately advise where you can download the missing codec or player.
What information can I get help from MediaInfo?
• General: title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration ...
• Video: codec, aspect, fps, bitrate ...
• Audio: codec, channels, language, bitrate ...
• Text: subtitle language.
• Parts: The number of parts, parts list.
What format (container) supports MediaInfo?
• Video: MKV, OGM, AVI, DivX, WMV, QuickTime, Real, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB) ...
• (Codecs: DivX, XviD, MSMPEG4, ASP, H.264, AVC ...)
• Audio: OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, AIFF ...
• Subtitles: SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI ...
What can I do with MediaInfo?
• Analyze a variety of video and audio formats;
• Use different methods of presenting the received information (text, sheet, tree, HTML ...);
• Change these methods of presentation;
• Possibility to export the information in the text, CSV, HTML ...;
• Use for GUI, command line or DLL;
• Integration into the shell of Windows (drag'n'drop and context menus);
• Internationalization: any language display on any version of your operating system;
• Localization (volunteers sought).
What `s new in version:
+ Ukrainian translation updated;
+ DVB Subtitle: region_width / region_height / region_depth (hidden by default);
+ MPEG-4: hdv6 and mx4p CodecID support (MPEG Video);
+ AVI: v210 CodecID (YUV) detect;
+ #3411596, CDDA support, thanks to Lionel Duchateau;
+ MXF: support of AC-3;
+ #3411999, AVi: detection of GeoVision MPEG-4, thanks to Lionel Duchateau;
+ #3411999, MPEG-4: detection of VC-1 (WMV3), Nellymoser and WMA2, thanks to Lionel Duchateau;
x AVI: Better support of 2 video streams (e.g. "3D AVI") in a file;
x MPEG-TS: Duration was not provided in some cases;
x FLV: Delay and duration for AAC was wrong if delay was not 0, thanks to Justin Greer;
x #3408005, IFO: crash with some files;
x MPEG-4: some bitrates where wrong if smooth streaming is used.
|Total comments: 0|