6:48 PMMobile Net Switch v4.00
Mobile Net Switch v4.00 | 4 Mb
Mobile Net Switch is an award-winning and feature complete program for Windows XP and Windows Vista. It enables you to use your computer on more than one network or location with the click of a button. Mobile Net Switch allows you to automatically switch network related settings on the fly based on location profiles. With the click of a single button you can set Drive mappings, Internet connection settings, Printer settings, IP settings, Wi-Fi settings and much more! The powerful easy to use interface allows you to configure your computer for every network you will be connecting to (Workgroup or Domain). It's the perfect solution for everyone with a mobile computer who is using it on more than one network (e.g. when you are using your machine on multiple locations, offices or at home). Each location is stored in a profile. Simply select a profile and your drives will be mapped correctly, the correct default printer will be selected, IP Addresses will be set correctly, the correct Proxy Server will be configured, and much more. You will be able to use your machine on any network with ease!
• Resolved several issues on Windows 7 x64 and 2008 R2.
• Flush DNS Cache option added (see: Options -> Advanced -> Network).
• Resolved an issue where on some systems Firefox 4 was not detected.
• Resolved a Proxy server issue when using different Proxy servers.
• General enhancements made throughout the program.
- Automatic Network Detection added
- Detects your network location on DHCP enabled networks (see: Options -> Automatic Network Detection)
- Improved and enhanced Firefox support
- Improved DNS/WINS/DNS Suffix handling
- Added support for HTTP/HTTPS based drive mappings (e.g., to SharePoint)
- Added support for User Principal Name (UNP), e.g., User@Domain.local
- Several improvements and enhancements made throughout the program
|Total comments: 0|