7:26 PMMovie Collector Pro 8.1 Build 1 Multilingual
Movie Collector Pro 8.1 Build 1 Multilingual | 13.9 MB[/B]
Movie Collector is a CD/DVD Collection program that helps you catalog your collection of DVDs, VHS tapes, laserdiscs, etc.
Browse your collection by title, year, genre, actors, etc... or use the Thumbnail View to view your cover images. Sort and group on any field, print lists and export to HTML, CSV or XML. Use the integrated Loan Manager to track which DVDs you loaned and to whom.
Key features of "Collectorz.com Movie Collector":[/B]
• Adding DVDs to the database
• Add DVDs by: Typing the movie title, By typing its barcode or scanning it with a barcode scanner (works great for region 1 and 2 DVDs)
• Get data from multiple sources: Collectorz.com Movie Database, IMDB, Amazon US, Amazon UK, Amazon CA, Amazon DE, Amazon FR, Amazon JP, Several online DVD shops
• Download cover images automatically from the internet or use the built-in TWAIN scanner support to "acquire" the cover images directly into the database
• Add Movie Manually
• Add using the step-by-step Add Wizard or the flexible Advanced Mode
• Unlimited number of movies
• After adding items, you can use the Edit screens to edit the data to your own liking and add personal data (e.g. purchase info, or personal notes)
• Use the Edit Multiple data to modify multiple records in one go
• Available data fields
• Main: title, edition, cast, genre, format, series, release date, running time, collection status
• Cover images: front and back
• Extra details: DVD region, subtitels, audio tracks, screen ratio, number of disks, packaging, barcode
• Crew lists, including director, producer, writer, musician and photographer
• Extra DVD features: scene selection, interactive menus, cast interviews etc.
• Personal details: purchase date/price/store, owner, location, rating, notes
• User defined fields: 2 text fields, 2 picklist fields, 2 user definable credit "roles"
• All fields can be renamed, e.g. to your own language
• Viewing, searching and sorting
• View your collection as a list with multiple columns or by cover image in the Images View
• Sort on any field, or on multiple fields
• Configurable lists, choose which fields to show as columns
• Automatically group movies in folders, e.g. by Director or Genre
• Skinnable Details View, use one of the included skins or download more user-created skins from our Templates page
• Quick Search, for finding movies that contain the text you type, in any field
• Filter feature: Search in specific fields, Search in multiple fields in one search, Use AND or OR to combine filter conditions, Use NOT to show all items EXCEPT the filter results
• Statistics screen, showing a graphical chart with bars per actor, director, genre, format, etc...
• Print lists of all movies in the database, you can choose which fields to show as columns and which field to sort the list on.
• Print one movie per page with all details, including the cast and crew list and the cover images (PRO only)
• Print several albums per page, including front cover image and main fields (PRO only)
• More user-created print layout templates can be downloaded from the Templates page (PRO only)
• Print a selection of movies, e.g. the result of a search
• Exporting (PRO only)
• Export to the Notes section of your iPod, so that you always have your DVD list with you.
• Export to HTML, for putting your collection on your website
• Export to Text (e.g. CSV), for using your data in other programs like Excel
• Export to XML
• Export to List Pro, for using your data on your Palm or PocketPC (Windows only)
• Loan Manager (PRO only)
• Track which DVDs you loaned and to who
• Track Loan Date, Due Date and actual Return Date
• Add extra notes for each loan
• View all Loaned items, all Overdue items or entire loan history
|Total comments: 0|