5:01 PMMP Offline Explorer 5.9.3254 SR1 ML Incl. Patch & License
MP Offline Explorer 5.9.3254 SR1 ML Incl. Patch & License
MetaProducts Offline Explorer is a Windows NT® 4.0 / 2000/ XP / 2003 / Vista offline browser that allows you to download an unlimited number of your favorite Web and FTP sites for later offline viewing, editing or browsing. Using Offline Explorer Enterprise, you can download an unlimited number of your favorite Web, FTP, HTTPS, MMS, PNM and RTSP sites for later offline viewing, editing or browsing.
Offline Explorer also has many web development features that allow you to easily edit, view, browse or search downloaded Web pages (Offline Explorer has a built-in internal browser.) One of its strengths is to allow you to select (include or exclude) individual servers, directories and files using keywords. Offline Explorer is known for its excellent user interface and for being one of the fastest known Web site downloaders available on the market today.
Support of industry-standard technologies such as FTP, different proxy servers, Java and VB scripts, Java classes, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Macromedia Flash, XML/XSL/DTD, Table Of Contents (TOC,) Acrobat (PDF,) M3U, AAM files, RealMedia (.SMIL, .RAM, .RPM,) MS NetShow Channel (.NSC,) VRML (.WRL, .WRZ,) QuickTime movies (.MOV) and cookies plus a built-in HTTP server that allows you to share downloaded files over an Intranet, make Offline Explorer the leader in offline browsing. The export feature allows you to copy downloaded sites to another location in different formats. Among its many awards, Offline Explorer is a ZDNet 5-star winner.
Offline Explorer Enterprise combines the usability of Offline Explorer with the power of Offline Explorer Pro and adds:
* The ability to download up to 100 million URLs per Project;
* An OLE Automation interface to enable control from other applications;
* The ability to update Projects with deleted files;
* Internal Proxy server to access downloaded sites transparently in your browser;
* Generation of Google SiteMap files.
* The fastest-possible multi-threaded processing of downloaded files by using all CPU cores.
The most significant new features:
* Office 2007-like Ribbon navigation
* Ability to mark Projects with color
* Search feature in the exported CHM files
* Project levels tab
* Enhanced Content Filters
* Multi-threaded parsing to use all CPU cores
* Download speed chart in the Status Bar
* Ability to index downloaded files for faster search
* FTP Upload in the Export dialog
* and more...
Save Time, Aggravation and Connection Charges
With its ability to download up to 500 files simultaneously, Offline Explorer Pro lets you quickly and easily move Internet data to your hard drive, where you can browse at your leisure much faster than when connected. And you can download during off-peak hours. The files are always available to you, so there`s no down time.
Offline Browser: Be Portable
Offline Explorer Pro lets you take the web site with you when you travel with your laptop computer. When the flight attendants ask everybody to disconnect from the Internet, you still have your web sites on your hard drive. Even if the online content moves or changes, your files are still intact. You can even save streaming audio and video files to your hard disk, and play them back at the highest quality. And Offline Explorer Pro`s powerful export feature allows you to share and transfer files, or burn them to CD in normal or Autorun mode. Best of all, the downloaded web sites can be viewed on Windows, Macintosh, and Linux computers.
Save Streaming Audio & Video for Viewing Offline
There are lots of audio and video streams available, but you can`t save them to your disk within your browser, Media Player or Real Player. Offline Explorer Pro can do this for you. Simply give it RTSP://, PNM://, NSV:// or MMS:// URL and watch the file from your hard disk. You can also download the file with the highest possible quality even on a slow modem Internet connection.
Monitor Web Sites
With Offline Explorer Pro`s powerful scheduling feature, you can automatically monitor web sites and download changed information. Schedule Manager gives you an easy, visual way to create your schedule using drag-and-drop.Offline Explorer Pro can dial the Internet when necessary, and hang up the connection, exit itself, or shut down the computer once all downloads are complete.
Update Your Web Site Locally
With Offline Explorer Pro, you can download an entire web site, edit it quickly on your hard drive, and load it back to the Internet.
Mine your Data
Offline Explorer Pro edition makes it easy to analyze and post-process (data mine) any downloaded web site. Offline Explorer Pro can pass downloaded web sites to the powerful TextPipe tool that will extract or change the desired data, or even pump it to a database.
Main features include:
• Very fast, easy and reliable file retrieval from the Web including FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, MMS, RTSP and NSV (SHOUTcast) sites
• HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and User@Site Proxy support
• Download up to 500 files simultaneously
• Downloaded web sites may be viewed with your external browser or with our Internal Browser. (Note: this option requires MSIE 3.02 or higher.)
• Downloaded Web pages may be printed from the Internal Browser. It is also possible to print the whole site at once.
• Downloaded Web sites may be published on the Web or exported to any other directory
• Since Offline Explorer uses relative path translation, downloaded files can be easily relocated
• Supports Drag-and-Drop links from Browsers
• Monitors Clipboard for manual or automatic creation of new Projects
• Fully configurable user interface (including toolbar) with a handy New Project Wizard
• Will run in the background
• Provides support and extracts links from Java and VB Scripts, Java Classes, Cascading Style Sheets (.CSS), Macromedia Flash (.SFW), XML/XSL/DTD, Table Of Contents (.TOC), MPEG 3 Play List (.M3U), Authorware (.AAM) and Acrobat (.PDF) files
• The only offline browser that fully supports all known XML technologies, including XSL and DTD files
• Supports use of MS IE cookies while downloading
• Multiple Project Templates make new Project creation simple
• Downloaded sites easily exported to another location in required format or added to a ZIP, HTML Help (CHM) or MHT file
• Built-in Backup/Restore projects
• Search through downloaded files for keywords in filenames or in HTML text
• Multiple Projects selection allows fast operations on the Projects tree
• Internal Dialer with ability to disconnect or shutdown computer automatically when download is complete
• Flexible URL Filters with powerful keyword support to fine tune your downloads
• Download speed control
• Downloads can be scheduled, sequenced or started from the command line
Changes in Offline Explorer Enterprise 5.9.3254 Service Release 1 (9/17/2010):
* Improved doPostBack form detection
* Improved detection of unnecessary scripts from bbc.co.uk
* Improved Export - Contents.htm file creation
* Improved Additional=DisableScripts URLs field command support
* Added Ctrl+Alt+S shortcut for View - Statistics
* Added number of successful (not stopped) downloads to the Project Statistics
* Improved RSS files detection and conversion
* Improved Flash video URLs detection
* Added Portuguese language support
* Improved parsing scripts
* Added support for videos on www.nos.nl site
* Added autodetect of Safari and Chrome browsers
* Improved cutting VIEWSTATE in doPostBack links
* Added support for videos on www.elllo.org site
* Improved memory usage when parsing files with lots of scripts
* Bug Fix: Fixed Moved URL blocked error on some doPostBack links
* Bug Fix: Fixed conflict between starting Sequencer and /Close in command line
* Bug Fix: Fixed creation of improper folders for some .torrent files
* Bug Fix: Fixed setting too small Projects tree width
* Bug Fix: Fixed rare error when exporting recently loaded files
* Bug Fix: Fixed processing Content-Disposition with subfolders in filename
* Bug Fix: Fixed wrong level detection for video and images in scripts
* Bug Fix: Fixed mismatch when shortening some very long URLs
* Bug Fix: Fixed wrong removal of Google Adwords scripts
* Bug Fix: Fixed internal server header issue when requesting parts of huge files
|Total comments: 0|