2:28 PMNavigation Program Progorod 1.2.3001 (2010
Navigation Program Progorod 1.2.3001 (2010) | 1.72 GB
Progorod - a new navigation software for motorists, the main features of which include: support for Russian and English interface, interactive maps in projections of 2D and 2,5 D, autoscaling maps while driving, the structure of the relative number of storeys for the regime 2,5 D, daily routine and night (auto switch time of day or self-tuning), route generation of navigation maps using different computational algorithms, and much more.
* WM5, WM6, WinCE, GPS-receiver, Windows Mobile 5.0, 6.0 and higher, PND WinCE (necessarily touch screen)
* From 64MB of RAM (depending on the scratch card).
* CPU from 300Mhz
* Supported screen resolutions: 240x400, 320x240, 240x320, 640x480, 480x640, 800x480, 480x800, 480h234, 480x272
Now the program can be used without medication:
The new version is organized to collect and send tracks to the server statistics program, we only need to periodically connect to the Internet, this will send the tracks and the server statistics and you can use the program indefinitely! If the user has not bought a license, the function of collection of tracks is not disabled. If it connects to the Internet and sends the tracks from the program - the demo mode is extended for as long as it sends the tracks. If you send a regular basis (between the sending of not more than 5 days) - no annoying red reminders. When the program starts - automatically tracks written motion (not to be confused with the recording of tracks from the menu). When you connect to the internet via GPRS or ActiveSync (via BB) accrued leave tracks on the server statistics.
Visual tracking system for a given route:
* Specifying the remaining distance to maneuver, as well as to the next for him maneuver
* Note the recommended lanes and maneuvering
* Guidelines for highways and roundabouts
Realistic Image interchanges JunctionView ®, tips on challenging ramps and intersections
* Specifying the number of rotation with the additional arrows
The system sounds for a given route:
* Voice prompts in real time
* Choice of different voices support
* Guidelines for highways and roundabouts
* Notification of Risk
* Quick Search. Available at any time from the main map screen. Search by address, points of interest POI, as well as subway stations without selection by region or locality
* Address search. Available from the menu or the Advanced Search from the main menu. Hierarchical search for addresses is given addressing the specifics of the Russian (housing, construction, ownership, etc.)
* Find points of interest POI address. Available from the menu or the Advanced Search from the main menu. You can select the desired category of POI, either look in all the categories / categories with a subsequent selection from the list of results. The search is performed within a radius of 3 kilometers from the target total (from home) or partial (only the city or street) address.
* Find points of interest POI near your current position. The search is performed within a radius of 3 kilometers from the current position by GPS.
* Find points of interest POI at this point manually on the map. The search is performed within a radius of 3 kilometers from the user-specified point on the map.
* Find points of interest POI near your current destination. The search is performed within a radius of 3 kilometers from the finish point of the current route. This feature is available only in the presence of paved route.
* Search POI points of interest along a given route. The search is performed in the range of 300 meters along the roads for a given route. This feature is available only in the presence of paved route.
* All Russia (scale 1:1 000 000)
* 68,572 cities and towns, to which can be traced in the route
* 674 cities and towns, with a detailed "back home", including:
* All federal highway
* Warning speed camera
* Speed bumps
* Moscow and Moscow region (detailed maps of 126 cities and towns)
* St. Petersburg and Leningrad region (detailed maps of 77 cities and towns)
* Novosibirsk and Novosibirsk region (detailed maps of the 5 cities and towns)
* Yekaterinburg and the Sverdlovsk region (detailed maps of 24 cities and towns)
* Nizhny Novgorod and the Nizhny Novgorod region (detailed maps of 10 cities and towns)
* Samara and Samara Region (detailed maps of 12 cities and towns)
* Kazan, Tatarstan (detailed maps of the 6 cities)
* Omsk and the Omsk region (detailed maps of 11 cities and towns)
* Chelyabinsk and Chelyabinsk region (the detailed maps of 18 cities and towns)
* Rostov-on-Don and Rostov region (detailed maps of 22 cities and towns)
* Ufa, Bashkortostan Republic (detailed maps of 22 cities and towns)
* Voronezh and the Voronezh area (detailed maps of 25 cities and towns)
* Perm and Perm Region (detailed maps of the 5 cities)
* Volgograd and the Volgograd Region
* Vladimir and Vladimir region (including a detailed map of Suzdal)
* Ivanovo and Ivanovo Oblast
* Yoshkar-Ola and Mari-El Republic
* Kaluga and Kaluga area (detailed maps of 19 cities and towns)
* Krasnodar and the Krasnodar Territory (detailed maps of 23 cities)
* Maikop and the Republic of Adygea
* * Ryazan and the Ryazan region
* Saratov and Saratov region
* Ctavropol and Stavropol Territory
* Tula and the Tula region
* Tver and Tver Region
* Ulyanovsk and Ulyanovsk Oblast
* Cheboksary and Chuvash Republic
* Yaroslavl and Yaroslavl region
|Total comments: 0|