8:47 AMNeed for Speed Hot Pursuit PAL XBOX360-LoCAL
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit PAL XBOX360-LoCAL
Language: English | Wii | Developer: Exient / Criterion Games | Publisher: Electronic Arts | 6.99 Gb
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit is a high energy racing game that brings the Need For Speed franchise back to its racing/chasing roots. The game allows players to experience a massive open-world game environment from both the perspective of a racer or a cop bent on shutting down racer. Players on both sides have access to a wide range of real, high-performance vehicles, as well as weapons, equipment and power-ups that heighten the excitement of the race and chase. Additional features include: Need For Speed 'Autolog,' a powerful in-game social media communication system; 1-8 player online support; leaderboards; and Xbox LIVE Achievement support.
A Revolutionary Addition to the NFS Franchise
In Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit players will experience the thrill of the chase and the rush of the escape as they play through full careers as both a cop and a racer – solo or connected. The blistering speeds, brutal busts and heart-stopping getaways are all connected via Need for Speed Autolog. This network not only connects friends for epic head-to head pursuits and races, but also enables players to compare performances and stats, thereby setting the stage for the ultimate in friendly competition.
A throwback to earlier games in the series, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit allows players to experience the thrill of the chase from either the perspective of a racer or the police, with police cars constantly chasing racers. Set along 100 miles of road situated in fictional Seacrest County, the gameworld of Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit is fully open-world, meaning that players can go wherever they want and race or chase whomever they want to. Players have access to a career mode regardless of which side they are on, and police and racers both have access to differing power-ups to give them an extra edge in a pinch. Cars available in-game are realistic replicas the pantheon of high-performance vehicles available in real-life, with cops and racers having equal access to most cars featured, but some being exclusive to either side. Additional features include: Autolog, which allows players to communicate and compare stats via a social media type network, 1-8 player online game support and multiple play modes.
* Career – For the first time in Need for Speed history, players will experience the gripping and heart-racing action of both cops and racers. Hot Pursuit seamlessly links a tremendously deep and fully-defined single player career with a groundbreaking multiplayer experience across all race modes. In the end, whether playing online with friends, taking on friends challenges or the single player career, players will earn bounty that levels them up and unlocks new cars, weapons and equipment.
* Need For Speed Autolog – In Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, your friends drive your gameplay experience. Need for Speed Autolog is a revolutionary system that connects friends directly to each other's games, enabling them to compare and share all their experiences, pictures and challenges. Need for Speed Autolog instinctively delivers challenges based on what your friends have been doing, creating a hugely dynamic, socially competitive experience.
* Weapons and Equipment – Enhance the intensity of the pursuit using multiple weapons as the heat level increases during a pursuit. Whether taking down suspects with a variety of cop weapons or using evasion equipment as a racer to outsmart the cops, players will always have a method for gaining an edge over their opponent.
* Cars – Experience the thrill of driving the world's most desirable high performance cars at incredible speeds. Feel the power of busting suspects in supercharged cop interceptors like the Lamborghini Reventon or outsmarting the law as a racer in high performance supercars like the Pagani Zonda Cinque.
* Multiplayer Support - Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit contains 1-8 player online support as well as leaderboards.
Download from Hotfile:
|Total comments: 0|