1:47 PMNetWorx 5.1.3 Multilanguage
NetWorx 5.1.3 Multilanguage | 1.65 MB
NetWorx - Utility to account for Internet traffic and monitor the speed of the Internet on your computer. The program works with any cable or wireless connection and a modem, providing a convenient statistic reports and graphics. You will be able to measure the actual speed and load your Internet connection, view daily, weekly and monthly reports, and receive notification of transfer. Interesting application NetWorx you can call and control of network activity PCs. If traffic suddenly increased - most likely in the system settled a virus or trojan.
* Clear graphic and / or numeric display.
* Usage reports with export to a variety of file formats, including Excel, MS Word and HTML.
* Permits close supervision of uploads and downloads.
* Works with dial-up, ISDN, cable modems, ADSL, Ethernet cards, and more.
* Includes network information & testing tools with advanced netstat that displays applications using your Internet connection.
* Scalable to your own modem download capabilities.
* Option to notify user or disconnect from the Internet automatically when network activity exceeds a certain level.
* Speed meter to accurately time downloads and report the average transfer rates.
* Dial-up session journal with detailed information about every session.
* Absolutely free and does not contain any adware / spyware / malware.
What's New in This Release:
* Added a quota on dial-up duration.
* Added a period indicator in the quota manager showing user's progress towards the quota.
* Double-click on the tray icon can now be configured.
* Added daily / weekly / monthly usage summary shown on the graph.
* Use a simple gray icon to indicate that NetWorx isn't monitoring the current network.
* Added selectable max rate unit (bytes / KB / MB / bit / Kbit / Mbit).
* Added additional remind option when quota is being used.
* Added workaround for most virtual adapters that should no longer interfere with NetWorx readings.
* Added an option to choose where to store user settings.
* Added choice of unit when exporting usage data.
* Added the name of a monitored interface to the system tray hint / tooltip.
* At a glance report now shows on-peak usage and off-peak usage along with a total.
|Total comments: 0|