5:51 PMNIKSOFTWARE HDR EFEX PRO v188.8.131.52 (Windows/MacOSX)
NIKSOFTWARE HDR EFEX PRO v184.108.40.206 (Windows/MacOSX) | 27 & 82 Mb
Nik Software today began shipping HDR Efex Pro, a completely new High Dynamic Range (HDR) imaging solution designed to help professional and amateur photographers quickly and easily achieve a full spectrum of HDR enhancements. HDR Efex Pro overcomes limitations in other software products with a revolutionary all-in-one approach and multiple tone mapping algorithms that enable realistic and artistic results to be created start-to-finish within a single tool.
"Our HDR Efex Pro beta group had over 500 photography industry professionals and HDR enthusiasts and the feedback from this group has been both comprehensive and incredibly positive,” said Michael J. Slater, President and CEO of Nik Software. "We have incorporated much of their feedback and I am confident that this product will advance HDR imaging.”
HDR Efex Pro brings innovative and best-in-class technologies to HDR photography. HDR Efex Pro enables a wide variety of options, including single-click visual style presets, as well as global adjustments such as exposure, contrast, structure to fine detail contrast, and a new HDR Method option. This feature makes use of four tone-mapping algorithms, which enable virtually unlimited HDR "looks” that can be adapted to a particular HDR style of photography.
Nik Software’s proprietary U Point® technology is also incorporated into HDR Efex Pro, providing precise selective fine-tuning of images without the need for complicated selections or layer masks. Photographers can precisely control selective adjustments with a single mouse-click providing the ability to quickly create amazing results. Finishing adjustments, such as vignette controls and levels & curves, make it possible to easily accomplish a range of enhancements within HDR Efex Pro.
HDR Efex Pro also enables photographers to create popular and dramatic HDR images from a single exposure. This feature allows photographers to reprocess a single image in which an exposure series was not previously shot or for subject matter that does not lend itself to multiple exposures.
• Intuitive interface, with easy to understand photographic terminology and the actual processed results always displayed
• U Point powered selective tools for fast, precise enhancements of contrast, shadow, structure, saturation adjustments, and more
• Multiple proprietary tone mapping algorithms enabling a wide range of HDR styles
• Visual presets that produce amazing results in a single-click
• Ability to create the HDR look from a single exposure
• Advanced technology for automatic image alignment and reduction of subject motion artifacts known as "ghosts”
• All-in-one 32-bit color workflow enabling the creation of professional HDR images
Download: N.B: Scene release by XFORCE
|Total comments: 0|