1:38 PMnovaPDF Professional Desktop v7.2.347 Multilanguage
novaPDF Professional - Software for creating PDF files from other data files. Due to the existing settings, you can set the resolution of images, relevant information, the degree of compression, security, profiles and other parameters. Supports work with files in the formats DOC, XLS, PPT, HTML, EML, TXT and others, it is possible to set a password for the created file, there is an option changes the page size and image resolution. Supported work with TrueType fonts and OpenType, supported compression methods ZIP and JPEG, etc. There is a Russian interface.
Key Features of novaPDF Pro
- Creates 100% compatible standard PDF-files, which can be viewed or printed on any device with support for PDF;
- Creates high-quality searchable from all applications Microsoft Windows PDF-files;
- Ability to protect the PDF-document password, resistant to cracking;
- Virtual printer novaPDF Server can be Share to all computers in a local area network (no need to install novaPDF on each PC);
- Inclusion of information about the document in PDF-file (title, subject, author, keywords, etc.);
- Full support for links, both internal. and external (external links can be opened within the PDF-Reader);
- Integration with e-mail (no need to use your email client to send the created PDF in email);
- Multilingual support - Full support for more than 20 languages, including PDF-bookmarks
- Supports watermark in the document;
- Supports the creation, download, and use private profiles containing sets of your own settings for each case;
- Supports public profiles (novaPDF Server) - common profile, shared by all computers on the LAN;
- Does not require any third-party software to create PDF;
- Optimize the file size - Compress text and images in the document;
- Embed fonts in the document - supports all TrueType and OpenType fonts;
- Supports international character sets;
- High integration to virtually all Windows-based applications that support printing of documents;
• Universality. Converts any type of printable documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, EML, HTML, TXT, ...) into searchable PDF files.
• Security. PDF files can be password protected to control whether the PDF can be viewed, printed, modified, copied or annotated. 40-bit and 128-bit encryption levels are supported.
• PDF bookmarks. Detects headings in the original document and adds corresponding bookmarks in the generated PDF file.
• Shared network PDF printer. nova PDF Server can be installed on one computer in a network environment, and used by any computer in that network (supports also Terminal Servers and Remote Desktop Connections).
• Send PDF via email. Can be configured to send the generated PDF automatically via email.
• PDF Watermarks. Using this PDF creator you can stamp a PDF with an image and apply transparency, rotation, opacity, color variation or other effects.
• Standalone. Does not require GhostScript or other 3rd party software to create PDF files.
• PDF links support. This PDF creator can automatically detect visible links in a document (links between files or URLs starting with "http://", "www", "mailto:" or "ftp://") and include them as clickable links in the resulted PDF file.
• Document information. Possibility to set the title, subject, author, keywords for the PDF.
• Support for TrueType and OpenType fonts. To ensure portability you can embed fonts in the PDF file.
• Private profiles. Define profiles for future use, each with its own settings for page size, resolution, fonts, compression, document info and save settings.
• Public profiles. These profiles are created on the pdf server computer and are automatically propagated to all client computers.
• Multi-language support. The user interface is translated in more than 20 languages.
• Reduce PDF size. This PDF creator supports text and image compression, conversion and image downsampling.
What's New in This Release:
· Update: Removed port monitor, now using a local port instead
· Fix: Corrected some conversion errors for symbol characters
|Total comments: 0|