6:15 PMOptical Flares v1.2.132
Optical Flares FULL v1.2.132 | 50 Mb
Optical Flares - A new version of the plug from Video Copilot to create and animate realistic lens flare, flare and rays in After Effects 7, CS3, CS4 & CS5.
• 3D Lens Flares with AE Lights
• Intuitive Design Interface
• Live Visual Preset Library
• Real Texture Support
• Dynamic Triggering Animations
• Chromatic Aberration
• Up to 32 bpc color support
• 12 unique Lens Objects
• 50 custom Lens Objects
• Large Pop-Out Preview window
• Rename, & Rearrange Objects
• Show BG in Preview Window
• Integrated Copy & Paste
• Duplicate Objects & Undo/Redo
• 60 Built-in Presets (included)
• Real Lens Inspired Presets
• Share & Swap Presets
• Save All Settings in One Place
• Save & Reuse Individual Objects
• Expand and Build New Presets
Mac (Intel only) & PC Compatible
After Effects 7, CS3, CS4 & CS5
Video Card GPU Support (optional):
Optical Flares does not require a special graphics card to render but you can increase render performance with recommended cards.
Recommended Cards (optional):
Nvidia GeForce 7000 Series (Except 7300 on MAC)
Nvidia GeForce 8000 Series
Nvidia GeForce 9000 Series
Nvidia GeForce 200 Series
Nvidia Quadro FX Series
ATI X1300 and above on Windows
ATI HD Series on Mac
NOTE: Other graphics cards may be supported but speed improvements may not be as great. GPU Compatibility may vary on Mac converted Nvidia Cards, since updated drivers are not available from Nvidia.
1. Copy the folder "OpticalFlares" folder in After Effects / plugins
2. Open After Effects, run OpticalFlares, copy the code and close the HWID After Effects
4. Start OpticalFlaresCrack and paste the number HWID in the text box.
5. Click "Generate License" and select the folder OpticalFlares and save the license file.
|Total comments: 0|