4:00 PMPhonics 1a: Vowel Sounds CD-ROM
Phonics 1a: Vowel Sounds CD-ROM
Ages 4-7 | 2005 | ISO | English | 329 Mb
Phonics 1a is a beginning Phonics and Reading program that thoroughly covers the short and long vowel sounds providing the foundation for reading success. This interactive educational software program includes 10 songs with 16 activities. Phonics 1a features songs from Twin Sisters productions, and activities such as the "Talking Vowel Sounds," the "Cat on the Mat" game, and the "Seal Made a Deal" game.
The "Learn the Words" section allows the student to see and hear how over 600 words are formed using phonics sounds.
• The Super Star Motivational and Data Tracking system, which encourages students to earn silver and gold stars by completing each song, activity, or game
• Over 8 hours of play and learning
• Winner of the Children's Software and New Media "All Star Award"
• Recognizing short vowel sounds
• Recognizing long vowel sounds
• Helper vowels
• Sometimes vowels
• Vowel rules
• Vowel differentiation
• Recognizing short vowel words
• Beginning reading
More Fun and Solid Education:
Let me say it, our programs are more fun than almost all other programs in the market! Yes, lots of fun, but the education is as solid as it gets.
Windows 7 (32/64 bit)/ Vista / XP / 2000 (SP4)
300 MHz or faster processor
64 MB RAM or higher
CD-ROM drive, sound card, mouse
Only unrar and click in auto.exe
|Total comments: 0|