4:22 PMPhonics 1b: Consonant Sounds CD-ROM
Phonics 1b: Consonant Sounds CD-ROM
Ages 5-8 | 2005 | ISO | English | 260 Mb
Phonics 1b - Consonant Sounds thoroughly covers the one sound consonants, multi-sound consonants, sight words, sounds in the middle of words and beginning spelling. Includes 5 songs with 20 activities that teach, test and track the student's progress. The "Learn the Words" section helps the student see a picture of the word, see and hear the word, then see and hear how the word is formed phonetically. Covers over 200 words. Features the Super Star reward, tracking and student management system. Over 12 hours of play and learning! Sound skills with sizzle!
• 5 Instructional Karaoke songs and 20 games and activities.
• Exciting graphics and animations with feedback and interactivity.
• "Learn the Words" feature allows the child to study the phonics oh the words introduced in the songs and used in the games. Over 200 words!
• The Super Star motivational, reward and tracking system.
• Recognizing the one-sound consonants and their sounds
• Recognizing multi-sound letters and their sounds
• Recognizing words by their sounds, phonemes, and pictures
• Recognizing sounds in the middle of words
• Recognizing sight words
• Reading words and sentences
• Vocabulary building
• Story building
• Beginning spelling
Windows XP / Vista / 2000 (SP4)
300 MHz or faster processor
64 MB RAM or higher
CD-ROM drive, sound card, mouse
Mac OS X version 10.3 or later
Universal for Intel or PowerPC
500 MHz or faster processor
128 MB RAM or higher
|Total comments: 0|