11:11 AMPictureShow 3.0
PictureShow emulates various toy camera styles.
It enables you to mix frame, light leak and noise to create an unexpected result with simple shuffle button. And edit each effect via 'TextEdit', 'StyleEdit' and 'ColorEdit' mode.
? Key features 37 stunning & stylish photos.
Quick and Easy navigation between styles.
Easy and real time editing.
Write messages on photos.
Sharing photo via 'Twitter', 'FaceBook', 'Tumblr','Flickr', 'Blogger' & E-mail in the app.
21 Frame styles
10 Light effects
You can mix all of this effect with super easy.
? Camera Lens Kit
5 camera lens are supported.
(single, Quad, Vertical Quad, Multi-Exposure and HalfShot Lens)
? TiltShift & HDR
You can create more stunning image with mixing TiltShift and HDR functions with other effects like Frame, Noise and Light Leak.
? Crop & Flip
6 presets are supported.
You can save your custom style with easy.
? 37 Photo filter
Lomography : Simulate 'Lomo' camera tone.
Holgagraphy : Simulate 'Holga' camera tone.
Instant : Simulate instant camera's tone.
Noire : Black & white french movie poster tone.
Quad : 4 tiled image.
Quad Vertical : 4 tiled vertical image.
Mirror : Funny and odd image specially with face.
DarkSepia : Vintage and soft effect.
MultiExposures : Complex and unexpected Image.
ColorShake : displaced color channel.
Retro : 70's photo style.
Other Vintage & color effected Style in app.
? Color Edit
Change color without slider. Just swipe left or right!
Select color mode(red, green, blue, bright) and then swipe finger on photo area horizontally.
You can make color filtered effect by changing specific color element.
- Red, Green, Blue, Brightness, Contrast
? Text Edit
Change text style.
Select text mode(font, size, align, color) and then swipe finger on photo area horizontally.
or Move it. simple.
Twitter, FaceBook, Tumblr, Flickr, Mail, Blogger
? Various Resolution
- 450 * 600 px
- 600 * 800 px
- 900 * 1200px
- 1200 * 1600 px
- Original Size
What's New in Version 3.0
? Custom Camera (iPod4 & iPhone 3G is not supported)
• 5 Camera Lens added (Single, Quad, Vertical Quad, Multi-Exposure and HalfShot Lens)
• Timer function added (10 sec)
• Grid added (3 by 3)
• You can save all sequence images in Camera Roll when selecting multi-shot lens.
• You can set Time Interval on multi-shot lens.
? 11 more preset filters are added.
(Calm, VintageRed, GreenPlastic, RedPlastic, BluePlastic, VintageKkhaki, LightLime, BlueCross, OldGray, OldRed and BluePrint).
Total 37 styles prepared for free (No in-App Store).
? Effect : Now PictureShow support TiltShift & HDR Effect. You can create more unique style with mixing this new functions with others.
• TiltShift Effect : You can select the type of effect (oval or rectangle), also control the intensity and range.
• HDR : You can control the intensity.
? Style : more frame & noise are added and upgraded.
• Frame : 3 new frame styles are added. (white wide, black wide and fiber mount)
• Noise : 3 new noise styles are added. (newspaper, tv screen and grid)
? Transform : You can trim out the area you don't want.
• Crop : crop support 6 presets (free, original ratio, 1:1, 3:4, 4:6 and 9:16)
• Flip : you can flip an image vertically and horizontally.
• 'tumblr' upload is added.
• 'blogger' upload bug fixed.
? Recipe : You can save and apply your own recipe with just one touch.
If you like a combination of styles, filters and effects or get an unexpected image with shuffle.
Just click the heart icon on upside bar to save it as your own recipe.
? Simple Manual is added in 'Setting'. we will publish more detailed pdf manual soon.
? User Interface upgraded.
• Shotcut Button is moved in filter name on the upside bar. Just click filter name, then filter list will show up.
• Swipe horizontal action is removed. But you can change value gradually using little '+' & '-' buttons on edit bar downside.
• You can up & down the edit bar area clicking little toggle button on right side of the bar.
? Bug of saving image on iPhone3G is fixed.
Link for more information: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pictureshow/id324243655?mt=8#
PLEASE SAY THANKS IF YOU LIKE THIS POST, IT JUST TAKES A SECOND
|Total comments: 0|