9:42 AMPointdev Ideal Dispatch 2010 v5.1.4
Pointdev Ideal Dispatch 2010 v5.1.4 | 11 Mb
IDEAL Dispatch provides remote installing and uninstalling of software, remote running of scripts and programs, and remote actions (view, copy, rename). With the help of IDEAL Dispatch, you can remotely install Windows patches, run scripts and msi files, uninstall programs, or update software on all the servers and client workstations on your network. Its intuitive interface, documentation, as well as the management provided when adding a distribution server and creating a new distribution, make IDEAL Dispatch a very easy-to-use tool. IDEAL Dispatch is installed in two minutes on any PC or server connected to your network. So, IDEAL Dispatch offers many functions providing many advantages in the management of all your computers:
• Planning the installation and running of distributions on a large number of servers and workstations.
• Selecting computers by group (All computers, All servers, All workstations, Windows 2008 Server, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2000 Server...), or by name.
• Possibility of refining the selection of computers by applying fully customizable filters.
• Displaying clear and detailed error and event reports.
• Possibility of easily copying, modifying, and rescheduling a distribution.
• Simplified rescheduling of failed actions or computers with one click.
What is a distribution server?
Distribution server manages all the installation and operation of distribution agents on remote servers and workstations. Distribution server can be installed on any workstation that runs on Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows 2003. On one computer can be installed only one distribution server. Distribution server is installed automatically, remotely, without human intervention. Each distribution server appears in the form of service Windows IDispartchSrv. It is recommended to install the distribution server on the workstations included 24 hours a day.
What is dominance?
If the distribution server was skonfigurovan and running, you can create a new distribution. Each server is responsible for the spread of their distribution. Propagation allows you to schedule a local startup scripts and programs in a certain group of workers client workstations and servers. It is also possible to install patches Windows, run the installed scripts and update software remotely. Each distribution skonfigurovana way to set a specified time, to determine the program of work, identify the scripts, select the client and servers, set the course of their work.
|Total comments: 0|