12:34 PMPRIME FOCUS DEADLINE v4.1 SP1 LNX32
PRIME FOCUS DEADLINE v4.1 SP1 LNX32 | 71.15 Mb
Deadline® offers a world of flexibility and a wide-range of management options for render farms of all sizes. Experience the depth of features that sets Deadline apart from other render management products:
* Rock-steady operation: Deadline´s unique architecture removes the need for a centralized manager application by using File Sharing to manage the farm. As long as your server machine is running, Deadline® is running.
* Intuitive user interface: Built with your creativity in mind, Deadline´s UI has evolved in response to extensive feedback from artists. Instead of web pages, mysterious elite terminology or strange multi-platform UI widgets, there is a single, integrated Monitor UI.
* Cross-industry rendering support: Deadline® supports a wide range of rendering packages – and includes unique, custom-written interfaces for 3ds Max, After Effects, Blender, Cinema 4D, Fusion, Generation, Houdini, Lightwave, Maya, Modo, Nuke, RealFlow, Softimage (XSI), and Toxik for enhanced efficiency and configuration.
* Flexible job scheduling: Numeric job priorities, machine groups and pools, named limit groups, and job-specific machine blacklists/whitelists allow you to handle both limited license plug-ins and render packages. Deadline® provides the capability to explicitly control distribution of rendering resources among multiple departments.
* Secure administration and auditing: Administration features are optionally password protected and all modifications to jobs, tasks and slaves are both logged and easily traceable. Remote administration tools – such as the ability to start/stop/restart both the Slave application and the machines – are built right into the UI.
* Remote error reporting: Reduce downtimes – and speed up problem solving – with optional remote error reporting. Render errors and general application problems get reported directly to Prime Focus Software – putting our team on your field.
* QuickTime support: Install QuickTime (7.04 or later) on your Windows or Mac OSX slaves to create QuickTime movies from your own rendered frames. As an alternative, Deadline® also allows users to create QuickTime movies with Fusion.
* Tile rendering: Split up large frames into smaller pieces and distribute them over your render farm. Deadline® creates a separate job for each tile – allowing for single frames and frame sequences to be tile rendered. Available for 3ds Max, Maya, Modo, Rendition, and Softimage (XSI).
* Job monitoring: Drag and drop jobs from the Monitor UI into Deadline´s job monitoring tool for automatic progress updates. Track the progress of a few specific jobs without having to refresh the Monitor UI.
* Cost effectiveness: Deadline® is available free-of-charge for start-up render farms of two nodes or less. Affordable pricing is available for small, medium and large render farms.
* Reduced energy footprint: Deadline® provides a green-friendly solution of reduced energy consumption with Deadline´s Power Management feature that shuts down idle machines saving power and cooling costs. This feature is available for render farms with machines that support WakeOnLan.
|Total comments: 0|