1:58 PMRadialix v2.12.04
Radialix 2.12.04 | 39 Mb
Radialix - a professional tool for localization (translation into another language interface) applications, including those created using the VCL. The product supports the translation memory and allows you to search Add to inaccurate (Fuzzy) compliance. Visual dialog editor, forms and menus, auto-type compiler-type resources and ancestral classes VCL, simulator and debugger to simplify the transfer process of localization. Supported by the localization of strings in application code.
* Localization of PE32, PE32 file assemblies. NET, resource files, and INI files
* Localization. NET, do not support the standard methods of localization
* Localize strings in application code
* Plug-ins for IDA
* Support for Unicode
* Auto-translation, including the Search for inexact matching (Fuzzy)
* Auto-translation by PROMT 8
* Translation validation check
* Edit dialogs, forms and menus
* Editor, translation memory
* Project files - in XML format
* Intuitive user interface
Radialix 2 uses Translation Memory (translation memory). Translation memory - a database in which records are relevant to each other snippets in different languages. Radialix 2 has the function of automatic translation, which compares the translated text with elements of the translation memory, and in case of coincidence, replaces it with the fragments found for the target translation. Also supported by the auto-translation based inexact matching (fuzzy search) fragments in the translation memory.
For working with text in Radialix 2 uses a technology called Unicode. This means that supports editing and creating localized files in any language, including double-byte character sets (Chinese, Japanese, etc.).
Radialix not only supports text editing and visual editing of forms, dialogs and menus. To edit pictures, icons and cursors used configurable external editor.
HEX-editor is no longer needed
Radialix supports localization of not only resources but also the lines placed in the application code - hard-coded strings. In addition to the built-in into the distribution Radialix 2 includes a plug RDMAP to the disassembler IDA Pro from version 5 and above, can significantly improve the quality of search and editing capabilities hard-coded strings. Now virtually any lines you can use the translation that is longer than the length of the original.
The following file formats:
* Executables Win32 (. Exe,. Dll, ...)
* Executables Win32 (. Exe,. Dll, ...), created using Borland Delphi (C Builder) version 5 and above
* Binary files are resources Win32 (. Res)
* Build. NET Framework versions 1, 1.1, 2 and 3 (. Exe,. Dll, ...)
* Binary files resources. NET Framework versions 1, 1.1, 2 and 3 (. Resources)
* Configuration files in INI format
What's New in This Release:
* Added display of messages are not found assemblies. NET.
* Fixed incorrect conversion of strings mo files if the encoding is UTF-8 string and the string msgid contain control characters.
* Fixed incorrect comparison classes. NET, if the class name contains control characters.
* Fixed a bug when creating a resource of WPF, which did not display messages about the need to update resources.
* Fix various minor bugs.
|Total comments: 0|