10:40 AMRapidTyping 3.3.1 MultiLingual WinAll PORTABLE
RapidTyping 3.3.1 MultiLingual WinAll (PORTABLE) | 5.13 MB
Enhance your typing skills with a new-generation typing tutor! RapidTyping will allow you to learn how to use your keyboard more efficiently in a few easy courses. Children will learn by playing a fun game, while students and adults can choose pre-configured lessons or create their own training courses.
RapidTyping teaches adults and kids, students and teachers, and has advanced reporting and progress tracking for every student. Advanced statistics include 15 different parameters, such as words-per-minute, characters-per-minute and accuracy reports. The innovative typing tutor features a simple and intuitive user interface painted with colors to make learning to type fun.
The typing tutor offers many visual aids to help adults and kids learn the computer keyboard, and includes full course statistics in both tables and diagrams. Multiple user support makes RapidTyping a perfect tool for educational facilities such as schools and universities. Professional typists, teachers and writers will find the ability of RapidTyping to create courses tailored to each student truly invaluable.
Custom courses allow designing your very own typing tutor tailored specifically to your needs. Whether it's a certain key, set of keys or a keyboard layout that you need to learn, a custom-made typing tutor is your best bet. RapidTyping Tutor includes a complete virtual keyboard with both hands moving over it to demonstrate the proper typing position for each hand and finger.
Highlighted zones for each finger help you learn placing your fingers properly a second nature in no time. For non-standard layout users, RapidTyping will automatically create a new virtual keyboard based on your chosen layout. You can learn typing on multiple keyboard layouts by quickly switching between them.
Here are some key features of "RapidTyping":
· To help you learn how to place your fingers on the keyboard, Typing Tutor will display a virtual keyboard with zone highlights.
Choose Your Keyboard:
· There are more types of keyboards than just QWERTY, including AZERTY, ABNT2, and Dvorak to name a few.
· To make learning even more fun while teaching you how to type correctly, Typing Tutor displays two moving hands over the keyboard.
· Evaluate your or your kids’ performance at any time by simply looking at charts! Rapid Typing Tutor tracks your progress, and allows you to see your results at any time.
Make Your Own Plan:
· Plan your lessons according to your skills and capabilities. Rapid Typing Tutor offers you complete freedom of learning, allowing you to make your own lessons and plan your studies. No need to force yourself into a Procrustean bed of pre-defined learning plans!
Homepage - http://www.rapidtyping.com
Tags: DF, HF
|Total comments: 0|